Welcome to Harry Potter Forum! Below you will find many interesting threads and discussions. Enjoy.

INCEPTION music funny!

Darth LedgerDarth Ledger Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2011 in General
LOL @ Rycullen at the top of the page.... These videos are absolutely hilarious, watch if you haven't already:

"If you make yourself more than just a man... If you devote yourself to an ideal... You become something else entirely- A Legend."

Comments

• RichardRichard Posts: 48,701 mod
    hahha epic music
  • Darth LedgerDarth Ledger Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I took The Lords Supper at church three months ago with "Dream is Collapsing" playing in my head the whole time. It makes everything dramatic.
    "If you make yourself more than just a man... If you devote yourself to an ideal... You become something else entirely- A Legend."

• JoshieJoshie Posts: 4,762 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I went to go eat a sandwhich, then Inception played and that was the best goddamn sandwhich I have ever eaten.
  • RyGuyRyGuy Posts: 7,872 mod
    LOL I hadn't seen the first one before but I have seen the peanut butter one bahahahahahahaha! These are great! :D
  • Martin1Martin1 Posts: 7,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    One day my school had lost power, but they brought the generator and we still had it despite not being able to go on any computers (really made our computer programming close a hell of a lot of fun that day) and half the lights on. Teachers were pissed they kept it last minute, but when we walked in, the fire alarm was going crazy. I grabbed my phone, blasted mind heist and my friends and I just acted like the world was going to end XD
  • mattStrelowmattStrelow Posts: 3,183 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love Inception.
    :D