Welcome to Harry Potter Forum! Below you will find many interesting threads and discussions. Enjoy.

Lukey's Like Confession Thread - Cause everyone else is doing it!

PhineasPhineas Posts: 1,982 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2011 in General
Yeah, you know the drill XD
imageimage

Comments

• PhineasPhineas Posts: 1,982 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1. I don't really like my dad. It's been a year since I came out to him, and he has only once made any allusion to it. This was a conversation about my friend Ebony, who is like a sister to me. He said 'You should date Ebony'. I said 'Dude, you know I'm gay'. He said 'Well I can hope it'll change.' ...Yeah.

2. Funnily enough, I've kissed three guys, and about seven girls XD

3. When I was thirteen, my cousins and I all slept over my grandparents place, as we occasionally did. The next day, my grandfather, who sleeps in an armchair in the loungeroom, accused me of touching Laura's vagina. We were, like, sleeping on opposite sides of the loungeroom, and I most certainly did not touch her. He just kept saying 'You did! I saw you!' and I just began to cry. It was horrible. We haven't spoken about it since, and I don't know if he still thinks I did. I thought he was probably dreaming, but he was convinced it had happened. Nobody knows about this except the pair of us, and Laura herself, who doesn't believe it anyway.

4. I constantly feel like 'just that guy'. The guy who everyone knows, and likes, but nobody goes out of their way to organise to hang out with me, or start a conversation with me. :/
    imageimage
This discussion has been closed.