Welcome to Harry Potter Forum! Below you will find many interesting threads and discussions. Enjoy.

Morse's Confession Like Thread - Malice, Ballet, Runaways, and More.

XDMorsmordreXDXDMorsmordreXD Posts: 6,730 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2011 in General
Like away.

1). When I was three, after pre-school, I'd go to my grandmothers house and practice my ballet. My aunt is very young (she was 9 at the time) and she did ballet. She had a very big influence on me, so I wanted to do it too.

2). In Kindergarden, I was fighting with a classmate of mine. While we was going to get a toy, I tripped him (no one saw) and his head cracked open. Blood spilled and everything. I feel so guilty to this day. He is alright of course.

3). I once ran away from home. I was two blocks away, with a sport bag. I thought things through though. I was being overly dramatic, over a silly thing too. I came back. No one knows.

4). When I was littler, I was convinced Hilary Duff was my wife. She was my first celebrity crush. I had Lizzie McGuire DvD's and everything. Again, that was between me and myself.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Mysterious thing time.
Post edited by XDMorsmordreXD on

Comments

• aaronaaron Posts: 20,950 mod
    Jesus Christ.
    imageimageimage
  • XDMorsmordreXDXDMorsmordreXD Posts: 6,730 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jesus Christ.
    What the hell is your problem?
    Mysterious thing time.
    1). When I was three, after pre-school, I'd go to my grandmothers house and practice my ballet. My aunt is very young (she was 9 at the time) and she did ballet. She had a very big influence on me, so I wanted to do it too.
    Mysterious thing time.
  • xMIKExxMIKEx Posts: 492 ✭✭✭
    omg...

2). In Kindergarden, I was fighting with a classmate of mine. While we was going to get a toy, I tripped him (no one saw) and his head cracked open. Blood spilled and everything. I feel so guilty to this day. He is alright of course.
    Mysterious thing time.
  • imagine if he died :-?
    that would be a jolly story to tell your grandchildren!
    Photobucket
    imagine if he died :-?
    that would be a jolly story to tell your grandchildren!
    :-))
    Mysterious thing time.
    3). I once ran away from home. I was two blocks away, with a sport bag. I thought things through though. I was being overly dramatic, over a silly thing too. I came back. No one knows.
    Mysterious thing time.
  • Martin1Martin1 Posts: 7,844 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    :O

edited December 2011
    ?
    Mysterious thing time.
    4). When I was littler, I was convinced Hilary Duff was my wife. She was my first celebrity crush. I had Lizzie McGuire DvD's and everything. Again, that was between me and myself.
    Mysterious thing time.
  • My Lord
    image image image
    We'll never be forgiven for what we did.
    Trust me, I'm a Film Grad ;)
  • xMIKExxMIKEx Posts: 492 ✭✭✭
    ballet...overdramatic... lizzie mcguire.. no words can express my feelings right now..

• RichardRichard Posts: 48,700 mod
    oh me oh my
  • AshAsh Posts: 6,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bahhahahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahaahhaomg
    5). Like others on this forum, I sort of am on and off with my dad. He doesn't know it, but I do. He's just a little different than me.
    bahhahahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahaahhaomg

:|
    Mysterious thing time.