Welcome to Harry Potter Forum! Below you will find many interesting threads and discussions. Enjoy.

Martin's Confession Thread! Juicy and Gossipy :p

Martin1Martin1 Posts: 7,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2011 in General
You all knew this shit was coming with the like feature >:)

And you want to like this. I divulge crazy ass confessions.
Post edited by Martin1 on

Comments

• mattStrelowmattStrelow Posts: 3,183 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just had to

• aaronaaron Posts: 20,950 mod
    Cheap way to earn the like badge lol
    imageimageimage
  • LizLiz Posts: 2,308 ✭✭✭✭
    I had to click like too...I'm curious lol
  • Martin1Martin1 Posts: 7,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cheap way to earn the like badge lol
    I ALREADY HAVE THE BADGE! :p
    These are going to be heartfelt

Confession 1:

I broke up my best friends relationship. Looking back, he's extremely glad to be rid of her, but I can never let that guilt escape me that I lead two people to break up. For the full story:

My friend was dating, well, a slut let me put it. She was bad, but he didn't see it. I never said anything though. One day, sitting at lunch about two months or so into their relationship, I noticed what seemed to be red drawings on her arm as her sleeve fell down. I don't know what caused me to say what I said, perhaps that I was warming up to her and we began talking as friends a little, but for whatever reason, to kid around I said after my friend interrogated:

"Oh it's obvious! She cuts herself!"

I was dumb. I was retarded. I didn't think before I spoke. I just let my dumbass self do the talking before I let my brain think. I never meant it of course, they truly 100% looked like drawings with a marker. Nevertheless, I was an asshole for saying this and have never really gotten over how awful I felt at the moment because those were indeed cut marks on her arm.
    Confession 2:

I'm a bright and very cheery person. I go out every day with a smile and really enjoy life. I really do.

But. behind that all, I'm a little sad. All my friends, and when I say all my friends, I do fucking mean all my friends, have had or are currently in a relationship. My 4 closest friends are all in one, and they always seem happy when around or with their significant other, who are all also close friends of mine. I have never had one. And while it doesn't bother me enough to effect my day to day life at all, it bothers me enough to where I feel slightly irked when I see them together or they talk together. I can't help but sometimes wonder when I'll find someone.
  • Festax0333Festax0333 Posts: 11,753 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Confession 3:

I'm two confessions in and I'm fucking tired of making them long. :p
    Confession 2:

I'm a bright and very cheery person. I go out every day with a smile and really enjoy life. I really do.

But. behind that all, I'm a little sad. All my friends, and when I say all my friends, I do fucking mean all my friends, have had or are currently in a relationship. My 4 closest friends are all in one, and they always seem happy when around or with their significant other, who are all also close friends of mine. I have never had one. And while it doesn't bother me enough to effect my day to day life at all, it bothers me enough to where I feel slightly irked when I see them together or they talk together. I can't help but sometimes wonder when I'll find someone.
    Awww..You will find someone when the time is right...You have a lot of time a head of you to find a person you enjoy spending all your time with :)
  • what's next?: for every like I'll post a picture of one body part?
    Photobucket
    Confession 3:

That's a poor one.

what's next?: for every like I'll post a picture of one body part?
    You are on to sometime here :P
    In truth...a lot of us over the age of 18 would have to leave HPF... a lot of under-agers willing to share and show stuff lol
    Confession 3:

This confession did not live up to my "like" sir :P
    Confession 3:

This confession did not live up to my "like" sir :P
    I'll make the 4th epic then :p
  • XDMorsmordreXDXDMorsmordreXD Posts: 6,730 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Next we'll being doing, ''Like for a Like..."
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Mysterious thing time.
    Next we'll being doing, ''Like for a Like..."
    Now you've planted the idea lol.
    Inception.

Inception.
    DAMNIT I WAS JUST ABOUT TO POST THIS AND THEN I SAW YOU DID IT BEFORE ME.
    LMAO sorry

edited December 2011
    Okay, I can't really think of actual like, confessions, so these are more of stories now :p

Confession 4:

I was home alone, my parents and my sister were out of town for the night for a wedding I did not want to attend. I knew they were going to be out until AT THE EARLIEST 1 am. This was during the summer, so there was no worry about school. I got a text from a not so close but friend enough saying there was a party going on at his place. We had a car in the garage. My inner rebel couldn't be denied. Too long my life had the perfect clean slate. I decided to mess with it a little....

I left, feeling free. I made my way to his house and didn't see any signs of a party other than cars in the street. I made my way near to hear loud music. The party was in the basement.

A group of maybe 20 people were down there, dancing, jumping, talking, doing whatever teenagers do. I joined in. It was a blast. I hadn't had this fun in who knows how long. I was thirsty and needed a drink. There were two liters of pop, but I saw one open and a bunch of Styrofoam cups next to it, so I assumed they were the same drink. I grabbed it and gulped it down. It buzzed in my mouth.

Alcohol.

My mind went into panic but my body didn't. Where the fuck was I? I'm a 16 year old at a party with other minors with beer. What if I get caught? What if police come? And worst of all, what if my parents found out. My mouth still tasted like shit from whatever it was I drank.

I tried to make my way out, but I saw a girl I liked sitting alone on a couch. I had to make a choice: leave the party instantly or try to "get it in." What kind of confession would it be if it wasn't the latter....?

We talked and we talked, and the more we talked the more I noticed she was a little off. Finally it hit me she was slightly intoxicated. She started talking about past relationships and things she'd done with boys. I was slightly disgusted. I couldn't believe this was the nice , innocent girl I had liked all this time. Nevertheless, I soaked in the opportunity to talk to her until she rested her head on my shoulders and put her arm around me. I was completely lost and I had no fucking clue what do to. I half wanted to kiss her on the spot and half wanted to storm out of there disgusted. I didn't have to think for long because she kissed me on the cheek. Immediately, I told her I had to use the bathroom.

I never went to the bathroom. I took my ass straight home and never told a single soul. Not a fucking single soul that wasn't there.

I barely talk to her now. Rarely would be a better word. Sometimes I wonder whether I was a fool to let her go. But I think I made the right choice...
    Loll, despite the fact I left in shock, it was one hell of a night. Guilty bad pleasure of mine :p
    I would've kissed her

I would've kissed her
    I keep thinking I should've. But idk, I felt like if I did I wouldn't ever leave, which I knew would have been hell for life from my parents if caught...
    Wow, Martin. I'm almost 19 and haven't had any alcohol yet.
    The only time I've had it was that time (which was completely accidental as you saw) and just like small sips at like Easter and Christmas for whatever.
    Wow, Martin. I'm almost 19 and haven't had any alcohol yet.
    The only time I've had it was that time (which was completely accidental as you saw) and just like small sips at like Easter and Christmas for whatever.
    For whatever? What kind of Voodoo Rituals are you participating in???
    or whatever****

LIKE SIMILAR FAMILY GET TOGETHERS! SHEESH! :))
    I made a promise to never drink or smoke in my life.
    And I'll keep it.

And I'll keep it.
    I will never smoker in my life. I find it disgusting.

And drink only on holidays and such when I'm older. Never more. That experience was enough for a party with drinks for this boy :p
  • Marie_AnetteMarie_Anette Posts: 3,506
    edited December 2011
    And I'll keep it.

And drink only on holidays and such when I'm older. Never more. That experience was enough for a party with drinks for this boy :p
    people that don't like smoking! =]
    I've tried smoking and I just don't like it. nicotine smells like crap.
    Photobucket
    Classy alcohol.

That sounds so classy.

And I'll keep it.

people that don't like smoking! =]
    I've tried smoking and I just don't like it. nicotine smells like crap.
    After growing up with smoking father and uncles, it's quite easy for me to pass on it.
  • Marie_AnetteMarie_Anette Posts: 3,506
    edited December 2011
    For me it's the opposite :))
    My father is a huge smoker and so are many of my relatives
    but since i really don't like my father, it's kind of an always-avoid-things-he-does situation
    Photobucket
    Okay lemme finish my hw and I'll do the next few :)
    Confession 5:

I was a giant tool crazy ass fucker who did random shit.

At a get together, one of my friends wanted to piss off their ex bf who broke up with her. He was rather mean, but the relationship was sorta based around blowjobs....

Anyways, she came to me and she's like: WANT TO GO WITH ME TO GET BACK AT HIM?! And what did I say? Well, I said yes. Like a retard.

What did we do? We bought cottage cheese and mashed potato mix. We got to his house, and we dumped the cottage cheese and the mashed potato mix on the lawn. It was a complete mess. I laughed because it was funny.

Well the next day rained.....and well....the mashed potato mix....sorta turned into mashed potatoes.

I'm sorry, it was the fucking funniest shit ever. It really fucking was!

Anyways, that was my first and only vandalization. :p
    Confession 6:

I have a very close female friend. I think of her no more than a friend. She's the Hermione to my Harry, quite honestly, and we hang out a lot. But believe me when I say: we've never been anything more than friends.

Except one time...

I was sitting on home at Saturday, minding my when own business when she called me. She seemed sad and she wanted me to go over to her house. Being the close friends that we were, I asked no questions and went over immediately.

She wasn't crying as I thought she was, she just looked a little down. We went in and we talked. I asked her what was wrong. She said she broke up with her BF because he cheated on her with him. I did what any friend would do and tried to comfort her.

She went on about how she thought he was the one and how she wanted someone nice and blahblahblah you get the speech you've heard a million times. She said it over and over again. I didn't know exactly how to react to the situation, so I nodded and said something when I felt saying something felt appropriate.

Afterwards, we just hung out like usual, she seemed to liven up. Later we sat and watched some tv and popped in POTC: CotBP

Then she started snuggling with me. Not altogether weird as we had before, but it seemed a little out of place. Soon enough, she was basically laying on top of me. It was all very awkward, but I said nothing. Soon enough our eyes met, and, well, you can guess....

But then I did something that I do not regret. It may sound absolutely crazy, and fuck maybe it is, but I stopped it. It didn't feel right. Something about it was wrong. Really, imagine Harry and Hermione kissing. It would've been weird and I felt weird. I felt like I was kissing a sister. I talked to her and explained, and well, she agreed. Sometimes I feel like I shouldn't have done that, because to this day it has been my only kiss and my only chance for a gf so far, but most of the time I know what I did was right. We're best friends and we act as if that never happened (and if it's every somehow brought up we sorta laugh it it off).

It was the most awkward feeling in my life. Never had I felt so wonderful and so, well, not wonderful at the same time. I can't describe it :/
This discussion has been closed.