Home General
Welcome to Harry Potter Forum! Below you will find many interesting threads and discussions. Enjoy.

A Very Potter Musical

xeraphxeraph Posts: 102
edited September 2009 in General
Have you guys seen A Very Potter Musical on youtube yet? There are 2 acts with 23 videos total that is by starkidpotter. Its just hilarious, I loved it. If your a HP fan you'll understand it and love it. Check it out if you haven't already seen it.

Here's a link to the first scene
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmwM_AKeMCk&feature=channel_page

Comments

• hahahahahaha this is brilliant!!
  • xeraphxeraph Posts: 102
    I know I've watched this like a dozen times already, absolutely GREAT!!!
  • keetkeet Posts: 600
    LOL thats REALLY GOOD!!

"to diagon alley of course!"

*Floo powder powder, Floo powder powder*
  • i seriously just watched the whole thing. good thing im home sick with the flu so i actually had time to do it. it sooo made my day, hahaha. voldemort is hot!
  • the chick that played Draco is so hottt!!! .......... And Hermoine has big b00bies in here........ I thought that Harry and Ginny were gonna have sex in here but realized that it was on youtube............. see what I told you.......Harry is cool like in here.............famous and would get a$$ daily.........
    what is up with the ..............dots.......you stutter in speech and in typing too......get lost little shit!
  • sorry Xeraph...............but thanks for sharing the Harry Potter Musical with us............it was funny as shit..........I watched the whole thing both acts of it..............loved it..........the chick that played Draco was hot as fuck though........I can jack off to her all day........and I don't stutter.........the dots is my sig.............thats how I roll..........
    edited October 2009
    [quote=lupinshowl]I can jack off to her all day[/quote]
    That was unnecessary! Keep that thought to yourself. But yeah, A Very Potter Musical was great, laughed my head off. And Draco was one of my best characters in there and so was Voldemort and Quirrell, Snape was hilarious too. The cast did a great job. Everyone that has watched it on youtube loves it.

The Cho Chang intro was funny!
  • [quote=xeraph]The Cho Chang intro was funny![/quote]
    Yeah.........that got me........"Bitch I ain't Cho Chang!"..............thanks for sharing the vids with us..............funny as sh!t..........love it.......