Welcome to Harry Potter Forum! Below you will find many interesting threads and discussions. Enjoy.

Heyman and Yates 27:00 Minute Interview

Comments

• CarneCarne Posts: 1,928 ✭✭✭
    Don't want to watch all of it. Any interesting stuff?
  • chesterchester Posts: 4,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When was this interview taken?
    imageimageimage
  • jonny7003jonny7003 Posts: 3,771 ✭✭
    I haven't watched it yet and I don't know when it was taken, sorry.
    It's a recent interview. But not that interesting.
    imageimageimage
  • Toini01Toini01 Posts: 791 ✭✭✭
    I found it quite good even though I'm still looking for an interview where Yates talks about every little detail from the movie, why the shots were filmed like this... Because in the maximum movie mode, he often appears only 2-3 times.
    "Where it all started... "
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    "It all ends here... "
    The directors definitly shoud do a commentary for the Definitive edition. And the trio & JK ofcourse too.
    imageimageimage
  • Toini01Toini01 Posts: 791 ✭✭✭
    The directors definitly shoud do a commentary for the Definitive edition. And the trio & JK ofcourse too.
    Well by knowing WB well, I think the definitive edition will not come out until 2050. They'll still give us a little bonus each year :D

Now seriously, what I would love to have on the final Harry Potter bonus DvD edition (at least on DH2) :
    -The director commenting the movie.
    -A long version of the film with CGI on the deleted scenes and non used (or reuse) of a soundtrack.
    -Some exclusive, never before released deleted scenes.
    -Some more making of of course.
    -MORE CGI MAKING OFF !!!! This is THE final battle with an entire Hogwarts 3D castle, giants, explosions, destructions, deatheaters, thousands of people at one place, a gigantic shield, tons of spells, lots of green screen, many small details added... And all we got is "Hogwarts' shield" -_-
    -An interview with Emma and Rupert talking for 50 minutes with Jo like Harry's interview in the actual bonus.
    -Some shots of what happens on set. Not really behind the scenes but like having one 30 minutes video which is never cut where we see how they prepare, start shooting, reshoot, how does the director correct the mistakes...
    "Where it all started... "
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    "It all ends here... "
  • RyGuyRyGuy Posts: 7,872 mod
    I really enjoyed this interview :D It was nice to hear about the process they go through and Yates' and Heymans' thought process through the creation of a film. Veryyy Indteresting :3