Home General
Welcome to Harry Potter Forum! Below you will find many interesting threads and discussions. Enjoy.

harry

hp4gwhp4gw Posts: 379
edited September 2009 in General
so, imagine, if ron hadnt come back in DH ......... and hermy went with him - leavin hazza on his tod! haha - w/e's i am in a foul mood fuck it! x :@

Comments

• (though he gets alot of b00ty in my version)..........I don't think Harry would have survived long........for one thing.......he isn't very bright.......he follows his gut instinct more than anything which could be and was disastrous at times..........his ability to plan is very poor as we saw in the beginning of Deathly Hallows...........he's got no survival skills, but seems to pick up on it from seeing others do it, my girl Hermoine helping out alot when they couldn't return to Grimmauld place..............he also needs motivation, anyone would when stuck in his type of situation.........plus he gets too much b00ty thrown his way so it tends to throw a guy off track...........sorry, had to add that in.............

he got motivation after the death of my homie Sir Dobby.........I think Dobby should be knighted for what he does and how he helped Harry out in the series..........but before that, Harry lost his motivation that he had at the time of Dumbledore's death............

But Harry would have gotten caught without Ron and Hermoine, and he would've died........but Dumbledore foresaw everything.........and knew exactly what to give each of them..........that right there is my input of this topic hp4gw.............and hope you'll stay outta your foul mood, be happy..............
  • xeraphxeraph Posts: 102
    edited October 2009
    Wow! Very well said lupinshowl. Seems like you do know about Harry Potter.