Home General
Welcome to Harry Potter Forum! Below you will find many interesting threads and discussions. Enjoy.

Read them over

kinglarsikinglarsi Posts: 307
edited July 2011 in General
Have you read all the Harry Potter books over , or just chapter's or some spesific books ?
'' To make each day Count ''

Comments

• Dr_TranDr_Tran Posts: 7
    ive read DH more than once
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,344 ✭✭✭✭
    If i decide to reread the series, i read cover to cover.
    I'm the same. If I re-read HP, I have to start from the beginning. The only time I done different, was when I read DH twice after getting it.
  • Samch92Samch92 Posts: 6,404 mod
    I don't know if some of you ever watch Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Claymation on youtube. I watched 1 year ago and it was pretty well done and have more things like the book. It's like 4hours. If some of you are interest by it that's the link.

ps: If someone can make a thread about it will be nice to let know everyone about it.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • AllStar87AllStar87 Posts: 1,157 ✭✭✭
    Im so glad you brought that up, Samch92! I love this and watched all 4 hours. This dudes incredible. I myself do claymation and I tried Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2. We had a celebration to watch right b4 DH2. But mines not half as good compared to his.
    No problem AllStar87!:D I know it's pretty hard to do that kind of stuff. Im proud to know others people know about it. I will like to see yours.:)
  • Yeah I actually prefer it to the film :/
    what do you mean? it's better than to movie? Yeah me to cause it's more like the book.Maybe now it's like to late to watched cause now we have the real version of the movie, but before i just had that movie to watched that look like the book.
  • MayFruitMayFruit Posts: 333
    edited July 2011
    I don't know if some of you ever watch Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Claymation on youtube. I watched 1 year ago and it was pretty well done and have more things like the book. It's like 4hours. If some of you are interest by it that's the link.

ps: If someone can make a thread about it will be nice to let know everyone about it.
    Wow! Thanks for this. Never seen that before.

PS: I made made a Severus Snape clay figure once, but I am not that good.
    Accio Alan Rickman

Wah-wah! Here comes the sun http://www.miedy.com/ (my personal website)
    I know it's not the real account.It had more views than that.Someone download it and reupload it so the quality is bad. that's what i think, cause it was better before.
    Your welcome MayFruit! :)