Welcome to Harry Potter Forum! Below you will find many interesting threads and discussions. Enjoy.

New Callsheet! Unbreakable Vow "script" FAKE!

wild_world-1wild_world-1 Posts: 12
edited August 2008 in Movies
I'm gonna be posting over here from now on as my account did get deleted over on IMdb.

The person who posted the "Unbreakable Vow" script was fake. It wasn't me. And, I can tell you right now the script was fake. If there's any time when I do need to create a new account I will post proof. If there's new accounts popping up with my name but can't post proof then they're fakers.

And, here's the proof. Another callsheet from HBP.

http://img55.imageshack.us/img55/7389/proof2bx6.jpg

I will probably post more script scenes but I can't right now. I need to wait a while for things to die down. If anyone posts over on IMdb can you please spread the word about the fake.

Comments

• LESTRANGELESTRANGE Posts: 221
    wow is that true. Do you have the whole script? how did u get it? So the Unbreakable Vow scene was fake! How is the real one?
  • ThiegoNovaisThiegoNovais Posts: 57
    edited August 2008
    Do you have the script of the scene after Dumbledore's death?
    I mean, the scene that Kloves write that replaces the funeral. If you have, can you tell a little details?
    I'm very curious or jus tell if Fawkes lament will be in the movie!
  • blackvenomblackvenom Posts: 3,257
    Hey wild_world! Do you remember me?

We'd love more script parts from you!
    xDxDxDxD

Welcome,then!
    I haven't read the unbreakable vow scene.
  • Thranduil1990Thranduil1990 Posts: 108
    edited August 2008
    thank you for the proof. you´re awesome
    could you post the script with any dumbledore´s scene?
  • I can't post any of the script right now. But, while I do have a lot of scenes, I don't have the whole script. But I do have a lot of information also through callsheets.

I will post something though but it probably won't be until next month, sorry.
    could you tell us which scenes??
  • bereskibereski Posts: 354
    Could you tell all of us something new, not confirmed yet? Maybe you have something new?
    If you cannot give some parts of the script, at least can you answer some questions of ours or post some callsheets which don't reveal anything special?
  • tarantellotarantello Posts: 295
    edited August 2008
    O, no.. It's begins again.. This "Can you give...", "C?uld you tell..."
    I can, I can everything. Please, ask me something to do... I will...image
  • gogogryffindorgogogryffindor Posts: 1
    edited August 2008
    The call sheet talks about Harry and Ginny in the RoR, do you happen to know any information about that scene? Are they hiding the potions book?

Also do you know if Ginny's in the script a lot and is she remotely like her canon self?
  • Okay I'll answer only a few questions, but after I've answered these I won't be posting anymore until I post the next script scene.

The real Unbreakable Vow scene is really good. A lot like the book. Wormtail even appears briefly at the beginning. When we first see Snape he's reading a newspaper about the bridge collapse and Harry now being The Chosen One.

I haven't seen Fawkes mentioned. I don't have the scene but I have callsheets.

The cave and tower scenes will give you chills - it did when I read it.

Ginny takes Harry to the RoR to hide the book. She kisses him in there, it's their first kiss. The relationship is done a bit differently compared to the book. There's a lot of build up since there wasn't much Ginny in the other movies. In fact I'd say there's more H/G in the movie. There's a lot of Ginny. She's very canon like and you can see that especially from her first scene.

I'm deciding between two scenes for the next one to post. The memory from the trailer and the joke shop. But it will be one of those two.
  • Please please please! Post the joke shop! Because we know a little bit about the other but not about that one.
  • Please please please! Post the joke shop! Because we know a little bit about the other but not about that one.
    edited August 2008
    tell us about dumbledore, is in the film the scene where harry and dumbledore go on broom? and how is the death of dumbledore? tell us more about ginny, please
    and one more question, is mcgonagall in the final battle?

thank you for the information
    Post edited by Thranduil1990 on
  • bereskibereski Posts: 354
    edited August 2008
    Wild_world-1 - thanks a lot. Did you noticed Aragog's funeral? And DUMBLEDORE FUNERAL?
    Wild_world I'm so happy for all the things you said, thank you so much!
    Ther Unbreakable Vow is a good scene!The Cave and Astronomy Tower scenes are chilling!There's lots of Ginny!
    What else do we want?

I'd prefer the scene which is less poignant, actually for you to post.xD

There's a final question I'd like to make. It's about the battle sequences. And these pretty much are (except for the Cave, the Astronomy Tower and the lead up to the attack) the battle after Dumbledore's Death and the battle at the Burrow. These two battles and especially the first one have to be impressive. If you've read the script, how do they look like? In Order of the Phoenix we had an action-packed 20-minute battle with lots of impressive scenes but it left us wanting a lot more. In HBP, how do they handle them?
    That's my last question and I'd adore an answer.

Thank you again, wild_world!
  • FranFran Posts: 14
    That's very good and interesting about Ginny and the whole H/G relationship. What other scenes do they have? Do they share more than 1 kiss? Can't believe we have to wait another 11 months.
  • hpnaivhpnaiv Posts: 11
    Oh thank you so much wild_world-1. (: I'm seriously debating whether or not I should read the next script you give us, because I don't want to spoil the movie ... but heck, WB moved the date and I'm hungry for HBP news! =]
  • Harry James PotterHarry James Potter Posts: 332
    edited August 2008
    I just got two question? Are all three Dursleys in the movie? Is Dobby and Kreather in the film aswell?
  • Wilbo421Wilbo421 Posts: 1,157
    Vernon is not in, we already know that.
  • [quote=Wilbo421]Vernon is not in, we already know that. [/quote]

Sorry to correct you but at IMDB it says he is and so is Mrs. Dursley. I was wondering if Dudley was in.
    Don't believe IMDB...It's just not reliable.
    And Griffiths said that he won't be in the film...Petunia must be, though.
    According to this unknown I_I or whatever his nickname was at Leaky, there's only one scene where Dumbledore,Harry and Petunia are needed.
    We'll see.
    Yeah, that's not correcting me, I already knew that. But imdb has no more information than we do.
  • oppugnooppugno Posts: 16
    I'm looking forward to your next post. I really enjoy reading the leaked script. It's the only bright spot now that the actual movie has been delayed for almost a year.
  • Petunia Is
  • mariaclaramariaclara Posts: 45
    Cool
    No Dursleys are in, unless they kept their scene from the test screenng. Which is unlikely as there is no way they can really fit them in