Home General
Welcome to Harry Potter Forum! Below you will find many interesting threads and discussions. Enjoy.

dan radcliff nude in deathly hallows??

Thranduil1990Thranduil1990 Posts: 108
edited August 2008 in General
a spanish magazine has said that dan is going to be nudein the new film, the deathly hallows
http://www.elmundo.es/elmundo/2008/08/18/gentes/1219054277.html

Comments

• He's going to be nuked?
    Like bombed?
    Ha
  • LESTRANGELESTRANGE Posts: 221
    Harry is naked in one of the final chapters of "The Deathly Hallows" where he meets Dumbledore at Kings Cross.
  • Wilbo421Wilbo421 Posts: 1,157
    edited August 2008
    Lol, how'd you make that typo, the 'a' is nowhere near the 'u'? : D

He probably won't be. Dan just said he was re-reading DH recently and suddenly realised that Harry is naked in the Kingscross part, whereas before he thought he was wearing pants. And when someone asked him how he would feel about being nude in Harry Potter he said something like "I don't mind, it's not as if I've never done it before".

They obviously won't, because that would instantly push the rating into 15/R territory, something WB would never do for Harry Potter.

That's if that Spanish magazine's statement isn't brand new and is just taken from what Dan said in the Entertainment Weekly article, which I'm assuming they have done.

EDIT: Yeah, it's taken from the EW atricle. Dan will not be naked in Deathly Hallows. No way in hell.
  • mariaclaramariaclara Posts: 45
    he probably will be
  • woah!!! He wontt be, its at PG-13, If he was gunna be nude, it would be a 15 at least!!!
  • h-and-g09h-and-g09 Posts: 23
    i dunno but if he is that would be --- i would probz die! :D
    so if you see a person dieing in the cinema, thats me!
    :):)
  • h-and-g09h-and-g09 Posts: 23
    and spell his name right please

:)

thats my husband!

:)
  • rabastanrabastan Posts: 403
    I think he will do this

I mean, not a front nude or something like that.
    just a 'side nude', like he is sleeping like a foetus (as in the famous photo of john lennon and yoko ono, which is a rolling stone magazine cover, and where he is nude but showing anything, only his thighs and nothing else..), and after that he stands up, only torso in scene and he 'magically' dresses with the robes..
    a quick scene will do, just to faithfully go as in the book.
    AURORGHOST65

"No story lives unless someone wants to listen. The stories we love best do lives in us forever.
    So whether you come back by page or by big screen, Hogwarts will always be there to welcome you home" -J.K Rowling.
  • TomRiddleTomRiddle Posts: 175
    Well the scene, in the book, is set in a mist. So they could have his eyes opening, then a extremely wide long shot of him vaguely visible but naked in the mist in kings cross, then a close up of torso as he walks. There are sensitive ways around it. I hope they do it quite surreal, slightly like inside the pensieve, murky.
  • I doubt they'll put a naked Harry in. Maybe put him in white.
    It'll be weird to see how they do the scene.
    It's certianly a weird setting to imagine.
  • TomRiddleTomRiddle Posts: 175
    IMO if they can show Sectumsempra, animated rotting corpses, terrorism and destruction then they can show harry naked. The world needs to grow the fuck up.
    TOTALLY AGREE with you TomRiddle. that's soooo true.
    AURORGHOST65

"No story lives unless someone wants to listen. The stories we love best do lives in us forever.
    So whether you come back by page or by big screen, Hogwarts will always be there to welcome you home" -J.K Rowling.
  • I agree with Rabastan - a quick scene showing nothing except upper torso will do keeping faithfully with the books - lets just hope David Yates will be alright with it. But I think it was quite funny - once u get past the hole dieing thing (because u dont know he is alive yet) that he's in kings cross LOL
    edited May 2009
    GoF's prefect's bathroom scene.
    really funny, and naked.
    AURORGHOST65