Welcome to Harry Potter Forum! Below you will find many interesting threads and discussions. Enjoy.

New HBP information, Petunia Dursley in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Wilbo421Wilbo421 Posts: 1,157
    edited June 2008
    And Dudley, if that's true.

I don't know if it IS true, but that's obviously great if it is. And I did notice Gambon looks different in the promo shot. His hair is way more straight than it's ever been in that.
  • bereskibereski Posts: 354
    He looks more Saruman-like, and older than in OoTP. But it make sense, audience should see his age.
  • UniversHarryPotter.cUniversHarryPotter.c Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭✭
    She said that the trailer could be with Igor but IMDB give release date : USA 19 September 2008
    UK 17 October 2008 we can wait until September its NO POSSIBLE Oo
    imageimage
  • LordPottermortLordPottermort Posts: 268 ✭✭
    Of course that's not true, it's a month before the film! I don't think that'll happen.
    Blood Will Be Spilled on July 15, 2011 ...For the Greater Good.
  • sirius123sirius123 Posts: 387
    UHP he means the theatrical trailer..not the teaser...
  • LordPottermortLordPottermort Posts: 268 ✭✭
    Yeah, I hadn't read the IMDb post... so, yeah, could be possible: a teaser with The Dark Knight, and a full-length trailer with Igor/Star Wars on September/October.
    Blood Will Be Spilled on July 15, 2011 ...For the Greater Good.
  • bereskibereski Posts: 354
    Always before teaser trailer is teaser poster. When?
    It's not to late to begin promotion by Teaser ??
    imageimage
    edited June 2008
    What? Try again

Do you mean to say "should they have told us about the teaser trailer by now"?
    I ask if it wasn't too late for a teaser now ?
    imageimage
  • blackvenomblackvenom Posts: 3,257
    July is indeed late for a teaser.
    And if the teaser is supposed to be released with Get Smart then they would have announced something, damn it.
    edited June 2008
    You realise, we're all hanging around waiting for a teaser within the next month. It hasn't been unheard of in the last year to have the teaser come out only 2/3 months before the film's release. Yes, that's the teaser, not the actual trailer. I think the examples I know of are Indy IV and Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End.

We could be looking at waiting a maximum of another 3 months for the teaser!
  • grillzggrillzg Posts: 253
    that fucking stinks....we should all write a petition to WB asking them to atleast release promotional pix........
    WB U SUCK
  • MicroFXMicroFX Posts: 555 ✭✭
    Well when bbc done the shots over leavesden they said a trailer could be expected in the next couple of months
    Yeah, expected because that's the normal time that teaser trailers are released in a film's production. Not expected cause they've been told.
  • MicroFXMicroFX Posts: 555 ✭✭
    Buts its not when we expected it, when bbc released that video, everyone was geared up for it being released with caspian and no one took into regard that bbc said a couple of months.
    Well, I can't be bothered to find it lol, but if they said like you said "in the next couple of months", that means anytime WITHIN the next couple of months.
  • aaronaaron Posts: 20,950 mod
    Why the hell does everybody keep bumping threads from years and years ago?
    imageimageimage
  • RichardRichard Posts: 48,700 mod
    stop bumping old threads please.
  • NickNick Posts: 20,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    because according to jack555 ITS FUN