Welcome to Harry Potter Forum! Below you will find many interesting threads and discussions. Enjoy.

AAAAAHHHHHHH WB

grillzggrillzg Posts: 253
edited June 2008 in Books
Has any1 here have a contact email or address or anything to contact WB directly........
Im tired of looking at fake pics and fanmade trailers and stuff........
theyve just given us two official pics and 2 sneak peek VDO's
IM pissed.....im going to keep sending them email and letters and piss them off so they would giv u somefing LOL..................
WB PLEASE GIVE US SOMETHING...........
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH

Comments

• bereskibereski Posts: 354
    edited June 2008
    Teaser will be before Get Smart, teaser poster often is release before teaser trailer, so we might expect the first poster sometime in 9-20th of June.
  • Thranduil1990Thranduil1990 Posts: 108
    before get smart? how do you know?
  • grillzggrillzg Posts: 253
    edited June 2008
    Post edited by grillzg on
  • Wilbo421Wilbo421 Posts: 1,157
    Get Smart is a WB movie, GoF and CoS both released their trailers mid-May/mid-June (Get Smart will be mid-June) and there was an anonomous comment by somebody somewhere saying their friend knows what the traielrs are going to be before it and HBP is in there.

By all means, don't trust it. We had stuff like this for Prince Caspian and Speed Racer and Indiana Jone etc. But I personally have always placed my bets with something more around the time of Get Smart: It's the perfect candidate IMO.
  • Harry James PotterHarry James Potter Posts: 332
    That's not true Grillzg. The Prisoner Of Azkaban Trailer was in front of Lord Of The Rings Return Of The King.
  • grillzggrillzg Posts: 253
    edited June 2008
    yeh true......ok i agree i was wrong.
    talking abt HP3 the movie came out on june the 4th and the trailer came out on 14th November which was nearly 7months before the movie release...
    I stand corrected...

The pblm with get smart is that its released in the UK on 22nd August which is after the release of TDK. So Sadly Im counting on TDK
  • Harry James PotterHarry James Potter Posts: 332
    I think it will be with The Dark Knight.
    Teaser with Dark Knight? And trailer?
    And I ask myself when teaser site HP.com will be released with first HBP photos...

How many months it was released for previous film ?
  • MicroFXMicroFX Posts: 555 ✭✭
    too far away to think about the trailer at the moment