Home Books
Welcome to Harry Potter Forum! Below you will find many interesting threads and discussions. Enjoy.

Teaser Trailer will be before Kung Fu Panda

bereskibereski Posts: 354
edited May 2008 in Books
Why did I think so? Well, trailer of fifth Potter movie was before Happy Feet - new animation, half year before premiere of Order of the Phoenix. 6.06.2008 - Kung Fu Panda will be released, it's a new animation and it's six months before 21st of November. I think it's most probable. Any ideas?

Comments

• seiferzeroseiferzero Posts: 4
    edited May 2008
    but happy feet was a warner bros movie, kung fu panda is a dreamworks movie instead...
  • potterfanpotterfan Posts: 47
    the teaser trailer for ootp came 8 months before the movie was released, so we should have had a HBP trailer by now, and yes that is a dreamworks movie to so why, i think we should just stop assuming what movies it will be attached to, 1) we are wasting our money seeing these movies if we are going just for a trailer that isn't there 2) we have already been let down by assuming it would be attached to a movie twice now
  • MicroFXMicroFX Posts: 555 ✭✭
    Couldn't you have just posted your theory in one of the many existing topics on this subject, after all its just a theory and the title of the thread is misleading.