Welcome to Harry Potter Forum! Below you will find many interesting threads and discussions. Enjoy.

Just 1 thing worries me going into DH 1 and 2

thisishogwartsthisishogwarts Posts: 1,758 ✭✭
edited June 2010 in General
Is how they're going to introduce the horcrux's never seen in HBP?

Now, they did explain the ring, the diary, the locket, we see the snake, we know 1 is Harry, the diadem...I guess it could be when Harry gets back and they discuse how to bring down Voldemort, and Ginny is all like "Wait, I think I saw somthing like a diadem in the RoR". And as for the cup...maybe with the interrogation with Hermione, Bellatrix will mess up and give it away to her.

I mean, they can easily go over it (I really don't care for the backstory that much, thats the book thing, and I think it would just bring the movie down going over-and-over each horcrux). Plus with the script that we already know, Ron states that they have to still find 5 more horcrux's. And I bet they go more in depth as Part 1 and 2 go on.

Comments

• decarusdecarus Posts: 5,953 ✭✭✭
    Someone was speculating that maybe Harry will talk to the paintings of the founders.

You can see Ravenclaw in this photo of the Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Islands of Adventure. It is an idea, no proof of it, but who knows.

• thisishogwartsthisishogwarts Posts: 1,758 ✭✭
    Well, the Grey Lady is in it, so that means they go over the diadem.
    That's right she was cast.
  • thisishogwartsthisishogwarts Posts: 1,758 ✭✭
    So that just really leaves the cup.

Kreacher is in, so thats the locket.
  • NickNick Posts: 20,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    my biggest worry is the absence of the invisibility cloak in the book they use it in the cafe attack and gringotts but you can clearly see that the cloak is very much absent. its important because its a hallow
  • rabastanrabastan Posts: 403
    [quote=decarus]Someone was speculating that maybe Harry will talk to the paintings of the founders. [/quote]
    is that about Helgas' cup?
    in the HBP harry finds out in dumbledore's memory about hepzibah smith, but in movies?
    [quote=thisishogwarts]maybe with the interrogation with Hermione, Bellatrix will mess up and give it away to her. [/quote]
    It's the only option I can think of now
    AURORGHOST65

"No story lives unless someone wants to listen. The stories we love best do lives in us forever.
    So whether you come back by page or by big screen, Hogwarts will always be there to welcome you home" -J.K Rowling.
    oh god harry,s going to talk to the paintings to discover the founders objects. that sucks i dont like that idea
    edited June 2010
    ^ if that's so,
    he sneaks into hogwarts, talks to helga, gets out to gringott's and retrurns to battle?
    WTF?
    other option is they found a replica of huffelpuff's portrait and talk to her... weird aswell. i'll stay with bellatrix revealing by accident
    AURORGHOST65

"No story lives unless someone wants to listen. The stories we love best do lives in us forever.
    So whether you come back by page or by big screen, Hogwarts will always be there to welcome you home" -J.K Rowling.
    for me any deviation from cannon would be a slap in the face!!!
    That was just something someone said, but the Grey lady has been cast, so it might be similar to the book. I am not sure if they will go to the Ravenclaw common room.

There is going to be deviation from cannon.
    ravenclaw common room scene!
    when amycus carrow spits on mcgonagall's face! and harry goes 'you shouldn't have done that' and tortures her
    that must be in! maybe no in the common room, but the dialogue must be in

(eer... what's deviation from cannon? english's not my languaje and i got lost)
    AURORGHOST65

Deviation from cannon.

Cannon is the story as it is in the books and deviation means a difference between the books and the films. There are going to be differences between the two. We have already seen some.
  • im sure they have a great plan on how they will introduce these horcruxes
    I think they will just do it like in the book. The difference is that in the book Harry found out about the founders connection in HBP. Maybe he will just realize that is the connection somehow.