Welcome to Harry Potter Forum! Below you will find many interesting threads and discussions. Enjoy.

So they aren't including the bit where

BraveheartBraveheart Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭
edited June 2010 in General
Harry's face gets all deformed by Hermione's curse? From the trailer it clearly isn't there, which disappoints me.

Comments

• NickNick Posts: 20,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    no it appears there leaving that part out which really irks me as well. what i want to know is will they screen part 1 and just part 1 before its release so we can FINALLY know where the split is at.
  • BraveheartBraveheart Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah I'm assuming they will screen only part 1, sometime in August or September.
    hmmm do you think WB will make them sign confidentiality agreements saying there not allowed to say where the split is?
  • decarusdecarus Posts: 5,953 ✭✭✭
    I am not sure that they are leaving that part out. There have been a bunch of set reports that seem to confirm that Harry is stung by a spell.
    YAY!!!! i really hope so
    Really? Well then at what point would Hermione have time to do it to him? She can't exactly do it once she's caught, so just before the Snatchers catch her or something?
  • decarusdecarus Posts: 5,953 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    I don't really know for certain. I am now a little iffy about the timeline. We need to see some more Part 1 stuff.

A fan report on location at Swinley Forest near Bracknell, Berkshire they discuss Harry's face: 'Another young visitor who was lucky enough to catch a glimpse of Harry before filming commented at how scary he looked after special effects make up was used, no doubt to film his clash with the Death eaters – ‘it looked like he’d been run over by buses’ she said. This may refer to Harry being stung by Hermione before being taken to Malfoy Manor.'

Two Potter fans were able to visit the set of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows at Leavesden studio and we learned from their report:
    'Photos and sculptures of Dan’s hexed makeup where he’s hexed to hide his identity from the Snatchers. This looks amazing! The right side of his face is all lumpy and deformed. It’s hard to see Dan under this makeup.'

Actor Daniel Radcliffe (Harry Potter) on the set of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows mentions 'he was wearing prosthetic for the scene (being tortured he joked) in Malfoy Manor'. Because Daniel Radcliffe was wearing this makeup his photo was taken with a book covering his face. Also on set that day were Rupert Grint (Ron Weasley), Tom Felton (Draco Malfoy), Helena Bonham Carter (Bellatrix Lestrange), and Jason Isaacs (Lucius Malfoy).

Photos of Rupert Grint, Tom Felton, Jason Isaacs, and Daniel Radcliffe on set with the interviewer:

PS. This is all i have about Harry getting stung. Hopefully the links work.
    Post edited by decarus on
    well then it seems that he will be stung by hermoine in order to try and hide his identity!! that makes me happy
    It makes me very happy too. :D