Welcome to Harry Potter Forum! Below you will find many interesting threads and discussions. Enjoy.

HOLY MOLY CRAP!!!

Lord StaffordLord Stafford Posts: 27,352 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2010 in General
http://www.snitchseeker.com/harry-potter-news/new-harry-voldemort-hogwarts-students-fiery-castle-deathly-hallows-promos-74191/

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lord Stafford.

Comments

• thisishogwartsthisishogwarts Posts: 1,758 ✭✭
    OMG THAT FIRST PICTURE= EPIC!

SAME THING FROM THE PEOPLE RUNNING AWAY.

NOVEMBER CAN'T COME ANY SOONER!
  • jonny7003jonny7003 Posts: 3,771 ✭✭
    YEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS :D
  • BraveheartBraveheart Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭
    OMG EPIC GAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
  • Lord StaffordLord Stafford Posts: 27,352 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah that Harry & Voldemort is Fantastic! also that is clearly in the Astromony Tower... maybe even after Snapes death, but whatever scene it is, it looks Brilliant!

Lord Stafford.
  • BlackCatScottBlackCatScott Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭
    WOW!
    So...does that mean Silent was/maybe is right???
  • BraveheartBraveheart Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭
    That scene with Voldemort looks like it's during the day. Hmmm.

Also the battle of Hogwarts one. OOOOOMMMGGGG :D
  • MamounMamoun Posts: 973 ✭✭✭
    Oh my God that looks epic!

I'm so freaking excited!
    Actually thats a good point, i thought the Battle of Hogwarts was at night... and i still hope it is! and judging by the Hogwarts burning picture, it is... well at least for some of it!

Lord Stafford.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,344 ✭✭✭✭
    Woooo! I LOVE it!!
  • RichardRichard Posts: 48,700 mod
    OMFG!!!!!!!! These pics prove that DH will be the best in the series!!!! Im so fucking excited i got chills runing through my whole body!!!!! Im literally kinda crying guys,this is making me so fucking happy!!!! Those pics ar
  • MamounMamoun Posts: 973 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    I want the voldemort one in High resolution, that would certainly be my new wallpaper for a while!

Looks like Occlumencia wasn't lying about the big surprise!
    That voldemort one is EPIC(it should be on the p
    Well its a little too early to say that Rich, at least wait until the trailer has been released and then you can give me your verdict... but i do however agree that thats probs the case even with this tiny bit of promotion, so just imagine how good the trailer and then the film will be... but remember that all 3 of those pics are perhaps all from Part 2 of the Deathly Hallows films, but of course as you know we've yet to find out about the split point of Part 1 of the movies... maybe/hopefully tomorrows trailer will clear things up a bit!

Lord Stafford.
    I know ima take it all back anyways,so wats the point? These pics prove wat ive always wanted in HP:action!!!!!
    R:,))))
  • aaronaaron Posts: 20,950 mod
    These are amazing guys. I told you this would be epic.
    imageimageimage
  • tarantellotarantello Posts: 295
    edited June 2010
    people, this pictures looks amazing... really... but...
    can somebody explain me - what is it??? As I know, harry had met voldemort twice - in the wood and during the last duel, in the great hall... AND WHAT IS IT? will be there a scene with h&v in the wood or not?

and voldemort knows that harry have destroyed their horcruxes... why harry is still alive?
    Like i said,i believe HP is having having a dream,theres no way hed escape voldy there.....
  • Pensieve SeekerPensieve Seeker Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    My guess is that it's a dream or vision sequence or something to that effect, like Richard said.
    Alcohol and calculus don't mix. Never drink and derive.

Pottermore user name: SilverQuest212
    edited June 2010
    Some people are already complaining that Yates is gonna screw up because of the Harry/Voldy pic "wasn't in the book." Oh please, you call yourselves fans?

I literally jumped for joy when these came out. Been waiting all day for news and finally we get these. Now I have to have some sleep :(
  • YodatheHobbitYodatheHobbit Posts: 943 ✭✭
    It's possible Harry is "dead" in that photo.
    So wat time is it were youre at jonny?!? And yodathehobbit good assumption!!!
    R:,)))
    11.10pm
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,344 ✭✭✭✭
    I think most of them are trying to just figure out when/where/how that scene takes place because it isn't in the book. It's an added scene.
    Wow jonny well good night mate!!! BTW,i just registered at mugglenet and told ppl bout this site!!! I commented on these pics over there;)
  • NickNick Posts: 20,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    oh my gosh the battle sequences will be amazing!!!
    They ar
    dude the pic of harry and voldermort is definitely not the scene the forest again look at the background its the grounds of hogwarts
    Youre telling me?!? I know it aint,its probably a dream....
    no i dont think so
    I too think its a dream sequence of some sort.
    it looks like its happening in real time though and why would harry be having a nap in the middle of the choas of the battle
    It has to be....
  • Cliftonk3Cliftonk3 Posts: 193
    Ok I am offically shutin the fuck up about yates. The BOH looks awesome
    ok ill concede that its a dream dont want to fight
    Well hes probably seeing DD dead pr something voldy popa up grabs him then he wakes. If it happened in real time how would he escape?!?
    R:,/
    Nick cliftonks here is there something u wanted to say?!?
    yes there is cliff your a fucking retarded bitch for making a thread about me
    Lol!!! I guess clif just comments,leaves and returns the NeXT day....
  • Pensieve SeekerPensieve Seeker Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭✭
    [quote=nicholasmanning]it looks like its happening in real time though and why would harry be having a nap in the middle of the choas of the battle [/quote]
    Just because there's a pic of students running out of an exploding part of the castle doesn't mean the Harry/Voldemort "encounter" is occurring at the same time.
    Alcohol and calculus don't mix. Never drink and derive.

Pottermore user name: SilverQuest212
    True^^
  • Cliftonk3Cliftonk3 Posts: 193
    Lol I'm a commentingleaveretaredbitch .I have CLRB. And I made a thread about u cuz ur fucking awesome man!!!!
    true but this scene Definitely takes place at the castle there can be no mistaking that.
    Some ppl over at mugglenet think its a visi
    thats makes no sense at all harry is having a vision of voldermort having captured him WTF?
    No they think its voldemorts visi
    That could be a possibility but fact is we wont know for sure untill july 2011
    True^^
  • dashape80dashape80 Posts: 1,238

• GodricGryffindorGodricGryffindor Posts: 5,757 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WOW!!!!!!!!! I AM LITERALLY SHOCKED!!
    Now everyone who said DH won't be EPIC, or even GOOD...
    you may suck on that bitches! ;)