Home General
Welcome to Harry Potter Forum! Below you will find many interesting threads and discussions. Enjoy.

What would you have done....

RichardRichard Posts: 48,713 mod
edited May 2010 in General
If you were a 17 year old hogwarts student and you knew Voldemort and the darl forces were coming to attack? Would you have left the school or fight back? Would you turn HP over to Voldemort if you could?!?

Comments

• lupinshowllupinshowl Posts: 369
    Well.........richard.....this is what I would do.........first I go find Ron and lock him in a closet........then I find Hermione and make out with her............and when Voldemort and the deatheaters went into the forest to wait for Harry............I would've talked some of the other people to going to ambush the deatheaters.............better that than waiting inside a battered castle with the darkest wizard going to attack at midnight........
  • RichardRichard Posts: 48,713 mod
    Hahaha!!! Same here lupinshowl as always...but I wouldve petrificus totalis Ron so he stayed in that closet...and Hermione as well to you know...get to know her better! I wouldnt have time for anything else.Hahaha!!!!
  • lupinshowllupinshowl Posts: 369
    Or.......I would capture Ron........do what Barty Crouch Jr did to Moody...........lock him up and keep plucking his hairs out..........use it for my polyjuice potion.........and hell........if I have to play Ron Weasley for the rest of my life to get Hermione ..........I'm willing to sacrifice...........
    A classic lupinshowl,same here Id give everything to be with her! Shit if I gotta be Ron and poor and live in the burrow,it'd all be worth it! I just gotta keep drinking that potion! And probably kill Ron! So now you know wat im capable of......
  • BraveheartBraveheart Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah richard, apart from the small fact you'd need fresh hairs for each potions, hence you would have to keep him alive. :D
    Oh,I forgot bout that!! Thanks braveheart,that means I cant kill Ron.Darn! Oh well,time to use the memory charm haha!