Home Movies
Welcome to Harry Potter Forum! Below you will find many interesting threads and discussions. Enjoy.

Dune (2020)

silverarrowgriffinsilverarrowgriffin Posts: 3,234 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm really so excited for this movie so I thought I might as well start the thread haha.

Has anyone seen the David Lynch adaptation or read any of the books?

imageimage
imageimage

Comments

• RichardRichard Posts: 48,703 mod

I haven't read any of the books or seen the David Lynch version. I'm very excited for this movie because of the cast, director, composer and the fact that it is science fiction. It garners my interest!

• Darth LedgerDarth Ledger Posts: 6,594 ✭✭✭✭✭

I’ve read DUNE twice, and I’m finally making my way through the rest of the series.

This is a perfect storm for me, as I loved the book so so so very much, and Denis’ last two sci-fi films have been utter masterpieces.

The same person who crafted 2049 working on DUNE is the most exciting thing I can possibly think of.

"If you make yourself more than just a man... If you devote yourself to an ideal... You become something else entirely- A Legend."

• Martin1Martin1 Posts: 7,849 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Recently finished reading it for the first time - but this is by far my most anticipated film. Can't wait for this. What a stellar cast as well!