Home General
Welcome to Harry Potter Forum! Below you will find many interesting threads and discussions. Enjoy.

Wanted screenplay from Deathly Hallows Part 1 and/or Part 2!

HogwartSiteHogwartSite Posts: 630 ✭✭✭
Hi guys. Some time ago on http://www.mypdfscripts.com/screenplays/harry-potter-and-the-deathly-hallows-part-1 there was the script from HP & the Deathly Hallows Part 1. Does anyone have the file to sent me? Did u found the script from Part 2? Thanks

Comments

• KranenKranen Posts: 4,770 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have the Part 1 script. I can email it to you if you like? What's your email address?

I also have the Half Blood Prince script if you want that too?
  • HogwartSiteHogwartSite Posts: 630 ✭✭✭
    Kranen said:

I have the Part 1 script. I can email it to you if you like? What's your email address?

I also have the Half Blood Prince script if you want that too?

oh good. Thanks. I appreciate it. my email is [email protected] Thank u so much

Kranen said:

Sent :)

I saw. Thanks

• dobby83dobby83 Posts: 422 ✭✭✭
    It's soo good! There're some things cut off (not deleted scenes) that were awesome! Do you think they filmed it all? Cuz this material holds potential for extended versions on cinemas!

dobby83 said:

It's soo good! There're some things cut off (not deleted scenes) that were awesome! Do you think they filmed it all? Cuz this material holds potential for extended versions on cinemas!

at 90% was filmed the all script..i think

• yonythemoonyyonythemoony Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Most of it was filmed, but it was edited when they changed the split point.
  • nick_hansennick_hansen Posts: 2,305 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Kranen can you email those scripts to [email protected]?

Thank you! :)

Does anyone else have any other scripts?

@Kranen can you email those scripts to [email protected]?

Thank you! :)

Does anyone else have any other scripts?

Done.
  • nick_hansennick_hansen Posts: 2,305 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Hey buddy, welcome to the forum :)
    If no one replied to you, I would assume that nobody has the scripts. Have you tried PMing the user @HogwartsSite?
    guys, there are only HP6 and Hp7 screenplays online
  • RyGuyRyGuy Posts: 7,837 mod

Does anyone have access to the GOF and OOTP scripts?

I own the draft of GOF but I don't have time to scan/upload.
  • chesterchester Posts: 4,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RyGuy said:

Was it very different from the movie?
    imageimageimage
  • JordyJordy Posts: 613 ✭✭✭✭
    chester said:

RyGuy said:

No, it had an alternate ending of the film and a library scene with Malfoy.
    Jordy said:

chester said:

RyGuy said:

No, it had an alternate ending of the film and a library scene with Malfoy.
    better than nothing

• Samch92Samch92 Posts: 6,404 mod
    @Jordy whats the alternate ending and the malfoy scene exactly?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Samch92 said:

@Jordy whats the alternate ending and the malfoy scene exactly?

If i remember correctly, the alternate ending included the conversation of Harry and Dumbledore on the roof of hogwarts, the waterfall scene and it ended with the trio overlooking the maze.
    Pictures:
    The Malfoy scene was, also if I remember correctly, an extension of the scene in the library before the second task (after Myrtle)
    chester said:

RyGuy said:

It wasn't entirely. Theres lots of cut random lines and a few scenes revolving around the romantic activities of the film.

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease copy and paste the GOF script!!!!! I soooooooooooooooooooo want to read it!!!! I've been wanting to read it for soooooooo many years now cause it's the next best thing to the deleted scenes!!!!!!

It's not copy and pasting. I got a physical copy so I either type it up myself or scan it which takes an insane amount of time. I doubt I ever get around to it with things in my life going on at the moment and the way things are laid out. Maybe one day but it wont happen anytime soon.

It has lots of nice little moments and scenes though
  • NickNick Posts: 20,653 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ry is a very busy college student he just dosen,t have the time as he has already stated just leave it at that.
    yea I understand.
    Lol yeah @nick don't be rude and crush his dream haha joke :p

BTW, I wonder if Mr. Ollivander is in the original script...I think it's been established that John Hurt filmed the weighing of the wands scene, so I'd assume it would be :)

I read an article where was said that John Hurt had been called to plays Olivander in Goblet of Fire

Yeah he shot a scene where he tested the wands of the champions.

He said he'd do it at sme point. As long as he keeps to his word, I don't care how long I have to wait.

I'm sorry, but this script is very important to me seeing as I've waited so long to see it, and now that I'm so close, I think you can sorta understand how I feel.

I understand, but the things I'm doing in my life at the moment are more important to me than a script. I'm not trying to sound rude. It's just I won't have time to scan it until maybe even the Fall and it's going to take several days, then editing then packaging the files. It's not just press and click and presto it's done but like I said I will eventually get around to it :)
    RyGuy said:

He said he'd do it at sme point. As long as he keeps to his word, I don't care how long I have to wait.

I'm sorry, but this script is very important to me seeing as I've waited so long to see it, and now that I'm so close, I think you can sorta understand how I feel.

I understand, but the things I'm doing in my life at the moment are more important to me than a script. I'm not trying to sound rude. It's just I won't have time to scan it until maybe even the Fall and it's going to take several days, then editing then packaging the files. It's not just press and click and presto it's done but like I said I will eventually get around to it :)
    Like the documentary huh @RyGuy :P
    Samch92 said:

RyGuy said:

Sadly yes lolol I love Harry potter but my career is far more important. Now if I was working for WB and working for Potter that would be a different story :P
    lol im joking bro :P of course your career come first :)
    Samch92 said:

RyGuy said:

What is to disagree with what I said @Chester ?
    Samch92 said:

Samch92 said:

RyGuy said:

I accidentally hit that bottom! :P Fixed it.
    imageimageimage
  • Lord StaffordLord Stafford Posts: 27,353 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hit that bottom? :>

Lord Stafford.
    chester said:

Samch92 said:

Samch92 said:

RyGuy said:

Knew it would be you, Ryan. :P

Lord Stafford.
    chester said:

Samch92 said:

Samch92 said:

RyGuy said:

LOL alright :P

Knew it would be you, Ryan. :P

Lord Stafford.

LOL I'm growing too predictable these days :P
    Well, I didn't expect the video, but I knew you would be posting something; so, yes, I guess you could say that. :P

Lord Stafford.
  • dobby83dobby83 Posts: 422 ✭✭✭
    RyGuy said:

Samch92 said:

RyGuy said:

Sadly yes lolol I love Harry potter but my career is far more important. Now if I was working for WB and working for Potter that would be a different story :P
    I'm still waiting for the Slytherin screen-used robe pics you said you had ordered ;)

dobby83 said:

RyGuy said:

Samch92 said:

RyGuy said:

I'm still waiting for the Slytherin screen-used robe pics you said you had ordered ;)
    I'm already getting around to posting images of those, and my lockhart books and wands soon enough. When I have time
    Samch92 said:

chester said:

Samch92 said:

Samch92 said:

RyGuy said:

LOL alright :P
    Lol you know what i mean :P
    imageimageimage
    several months.....think more like several years. im thinking he won,t have time until after he graduates college at the earliest.
  • WeasleytheKingWeasleytheKing Posts: 371 ✭✭✭
    Can someone pm me the part 2 screenplay? :)

We would...if it was public :S One day...one day...
  • WeasleytheKingWeasleytheKing Posts: 371 ✭✭✭
    Sorry Part 1 ahaha
    seriously why would you leave this place is like a great big family!!! I always thought I would leave after all the HP movies were done but im still here 3 years and counting. you should stick around :)
  • TubbyToastTubbyToast Posts: 1,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would like to read the part one script too (: so if anyone's still got it, that would be awesome!

I would like to read the part one script too (: so if anyone's still got it, that would be awesome!

Same here :)
    RyGuy said:

is HBP public?
    Samch92 said:

RyGuy said:

is HBP public?
    Yeah :3 he was just meaning an early script draft lol
    I guess not lool :P
This discussion has been closed.