Home General
Welcome to Harry Potter Forum! Below you will find many interesting threads and discussions. Enjoy.

Help

Megan GrangerMegan Granger Posts: 12
edited March 2010 in General
Is Harry Releated To The Peverals? Please Help

Comments

• UniversHarryPotter.cUniversHarryPotter.c Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭✭
    Did you read harry Potter and the DEathly Hallows ?
    Harry is Peveral descendant it's for this he the Invisibility Cloak owner (one of the Deathly Hallows)
    imageimage
  • GodricGryffindorGodricGryffindor Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Harry is a descendant from the youngest Peverell, Ignotus. He was the one with the invisibility cloak and passes it through generestions until James gave it to Harry, after Dumbledore examined it.
  • Harry and Voldemort must be the only descendants of the Peverel brothers. The brother who had the Elder Wand was murdered soon after he bragged about the special wand he had so he didn't produce any descendants. The brother who had the Resurection stone commited suicide soon after he realised how the stone worked so he too left no descendants. Only the brother with the Cloak lived on and had a family and Harry is the last decsendant of that family that's why the cloak came to his possession after all. It was passed from father to son.
    Gaunt must have inherited the ring with the Stone the same way so that means that Harry and Voldemort are rather closely related.
    Now, this is only my theory, but I bet that Ignotus Peverel had the Resurection stone as well. When his brother committed suicide it's only logical that Ignotus came into the deseised's belongings and most important, the Stone. That means that Harry and Voldemort are even more closely related than we've ever suspected.
  • yep i read the last book it was my brother who wanted to know
  • Iloveron123Iloveron123 Posts: 25
    I'd help myself to a slice of Ron's firey pie if you know what I mean...It means I would bust a nut all over myself if I got together with Ron. I'm strangely attracted to things that lack a soul and go through puberty's awkward stages on film. I would literally give my left nut to nut on his freckles.
  • RichardRichard Posts: 48,713 mod
    Jesus,you must be masturbating by now hahaha!
  • Iloveron123Iloveron123 Posts: 25
    All over myself ; )
  • RichardRichard Posts: 48,713 mod
    Shit next time you type you won't be able to because the keyboards will be sticky!Hahahahaha!