Welcome to Harry Potter Forum! Below you will find many interesting threads and discussions. Enjoy.

ASSASSIN'S CREED 3 Official Spoiler Discussion | The Tyranny of King Washington!

Lord StaffordLord Stafford Posts: 27,352 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2013 in General
Just as I said I would...

"Once this game has been released, I will edit the original post. Also, most likely, I will create another Assassin's Creed 3 discussion thread, for the spoilers. This one will remain, mostly for general Assassin's Creed discussion."

- ASSASSIN'S CREED Official Series Discussion

Here, you can discuss anything regarding Assassin's Creed 3. From spoilers, to concerns, to... well, anything. Also, feel free to post any pics, vids, and, of course, your thoughts on the game.

Lord Stafford.
Post edited by Lord Stafford on

Comments

• Martin1Martin1 Posts: 7,844 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I already Made one :/
  • Lord StaffordLord Stafford Posts: 27,352 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shit! I've only just noticed. Would you be alright with this being the "official" spoiler thread? Since, I did say I would create this, and it was always my intention. I haven't read through it, but your thread could work as a review, judging by what I did read.

Lord Stafford.
    Yeah it's fine, I'll just copy/paste that over here.
    Okay, so what I want to say is that I've logged 5-530 hours of gameplay and I think I'm on sequence 4, MAYBE 5 I don't remember, but I think four. Got me wondering, how many sequences are there? I couldn't find it yesterday and I didn't want to check assassins wikia because there are spoilers everywhere there.

Anyways, yeah, after 5 hours of gameplay Connor isn't even an assassin yet. This better mean I'm looking at 20 hours of gameplay fuckers over at Ubisoft!

Also, movements are beautiful and fluid. Took me a little to get used to the new deflecting attack system, but I like it. It's easier than the previous one.

And the story so far, wow, I didn't think we'd sped so much time with Haythem. That was great to see, and the fucking plot twist he was a Templar. WOW, it got me. But it made perfect sense. When he was in England and his group talked openly about the ones who came before, I was wondering, how did they know this when the Assassins seemed to have such little information on it? Well, answer solved, he was a Templar. Just holy plot twist everywhere.

And, there are these Boston guards that are impossible to fight. Maybe they're impossible because Connor is young and can't deal/take much damage, especially with no armor, but holy hell if you get into a fight with two of these guys at the point in the story where I am, you're dead.

Anyways, it's all perfection so far. Especially the frontier. Climbing trees is just wow, so detailed and fluid. When they said it looks next gen on this gen consoles, they didn't lie. Only thing that could be better is faces, but I think because I played LA Noire I feel like everything should be to that standard of facial recognition, so the faces are probably fine, my view of them is probably skewed by LA Noire.

Near perfection so far.

Feel free to delete the other thread Stafford.
    Martin1 said:

Yeah it's fine, I'll just copy/paste that over here.

Thanks, man. You do realise that the original discussion thread has now gone from AC3 discussion to overall AC discussion?

Lord Stafford.
    I won't delete anything, though, it might be a good idea for you to have it as your own review thread.

Lord Stafford.
    I have finished sequence 5 with 6 hours of gameplay in the animus, I don't know how long I've played as Desmond but already longer than any other game. After all this, Connor is finally a full assassin and I'm about to start going around Boston, doing naval stuff, and eventually who knows, New York. Things seem to just be getting started.
    Frontier is so fucking huge. Dear god...
    14-15 hours of gameplay with 2 more full, and probably longest, sequences left.

Not to mention I haven't done many side missions. Gonna reach 20 hours easily, and 100% synch? Forget that, I'd to go probably 50+ hours to get 100% synch.
    I'd have to go****
    holyfucktheendholyfuck

there better fucking be a present die tie in AC 4 or fuck ubisoft forever.

Seriously, if there is no present day tie anymore, ubisoft can go fuck themselves and I'll refuse to buy another game.

FUCK YOU CLIFFHANGER ENDINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Don't even consider it an ending. It's a cliffhanger to another game.

All that ends is

*spoiler*

Desmond. He's....well he's probably gone
  • Samch92Samch92 Posts: 6,398 mod
    omg wtf! just finished the game! the ending is a big WTF! what do you think the next game will be? again connor or someone else? do you think desmond's dead? did the earth survive? and what the bitch going to do? OMG so many questions haha :P
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    I know right!

So, there was a theme ringing through the game. Templars and assassins fighting a pointless war. Connor tried to work together and Desmond ask about working together. The line between them thinned through Connor and Haytham working together.

My guess? The next few games are about fighting Juno, Templars and assassins both. Maybe the animus will do what Shaun wanted: go all the way back to first civ. they need to know how to fight her and so maybe they use the animus to see how that first war went on.

Just my guess. Probably wont happen.

Fuck Ubisoft. This shit will never end. I mean I agree with Desmond's choice, it was the right choice, I'm just annoyed he had to die and that we'll have to get a new character and grow on him. I wanted Desmond to be the one, he was perfect, he had lineage from both sides of family all the way back to first assassins, and we grew with him. Now it's all for nothing because he died.

Great game, perfect gameplay, nice story, but Desmond dying puts a giant damper on things.
    im sure he's not dead, cause it will be weird to present a new character after 5 games! But I like your theory its will be nice if it happen.. but I would like more if its finally the present... like we did 3missions with desmond! it was really cool!
    He's dead. Ubi said its his last game.

Maybe he's alive but not main character, but I doubt it. He's dead.
    oh shit! its confirmed :( hope the next game is next year
    ans hope its another assasins not connor! didnt like him that much...Ezio was the best
    Well Ezio we got 3 titles.

Plus, they were true characters, meaning they didn't force you to like them. All the assassins were products of their environment, so Altair and Connor are more alike. Ezio grew up in the renaissance, so he was all about fucking bitches and getting money. Not literally, but you get what I mean. Altair grew up in a serious situation so was a serious man. Connor only knew the life thrown onto him, one of loss, blind following, and confusion. So naturally, he isn't exactly the humorous type.
    Exactly! I like how you see things haha :P