Home General
Welcome to Harry Potter Forum! Below you will find many interesting threads and discussions. Enjoy.

So this dream silently guy is a fake?

azk_iiazk_ii Posts: 6
edited March 2010 in General
the script leaks sound nothing like what this guy described. he said there was a chase in the reeds when they arrive at the burrow and that mad-eyes death would be a huge event also he said that there were no brooms.

So?

Comments

• Timid-lionTimid-lion Posts: 8
    I'm torne some of his stuff sounded really good but others I could do without - like a trip to hogsmede in part 1, death eaters attacking after the locket scene, Harry swimming in a massive lake to find the sword, a bunch of huge fights at the wedding attack ect.
  • BraveheartBraveheart Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭
    He said there would be brooms and Thestrals, and you should know that when reading previous scripts, and looking at the action on screen, you find it is almost always GREATLY embellished upon. And he said the DE and Voldemort smash into the protective sphere around the Burrow, like that shot of the DE in HBP, trying to gain entrance to Hogwarts. All that is really contradicting what he says is that it SEEMS for now that Mad-Eye's death is not shown, and also the fact that it is really confusing about Hedwig. What happens to her in the script? "Hedwig is gone". Really confusing.
  • Timid-lionTimid-lion Posts: 8
    she'll probably die but it is really unclear. one more thing though why does Ron say there are 7 horcruxes? I thought they only knew about 6?
  • decarusdecarus Posts: 5,953 ✭✭✭
    It looks like she dives in front of Harry to save him and that is what makes Voldemort realize that it is the real Harry.
  • thisishogwartsthisishogwarts Posts: 1,758 ✭✭
    Omg. Thats so much better then in the book. She just dies and...yeah, thats it. Harry shows much more emotion in the script, so I hope Radcliffe can bring more emotion to the screen. He did a great job in OoTP and HBP, and I think he should do great here!
  • azk_iiazk_ii Posts: 6
    I think radcliffe can do a decent enough job. No, my concer is Bonnie Wright it seems like Kloves has given her a lot to work with: the relief of seeing Harry back safe, worrying about the others, the shock and terror of seing George so badly hurt, scared when Lupin slams Harry into a wall and roars at him, the sadness of Mad-Eyes demise, proud and glad at Hagrid and Harry's reassurance and watching him worryingly from the porch.

I thought her performance in HBP was underwhelming to say the least and unless she imrpoves big time we may have a rotten egg in the batch....
    also I don't remember him saying there were broom and thestrals? I'm sure he said that they would fight in that smoky-form from OotP.
  • TERRORzTERRORz Posts: 1
    well some stuff he says has turned out true:

The Harry and Hermione dance - Dream said it was just a few playful turns, we saw this in the Blu-Ray previes
    Dream said Sanpe would give a start-of-term feast - later we heard Rickman had shot a scene with over 100 hogwarts extras
    Dream said we would see Ron's journey - in the ultimate editions there were shots of Ron standing at a lake by himself
    Dream said the trio would go to Hogsmede in part 1 - we saw this the in Blu-Ray preview
    It is easily possible that dream just got his blu-ray a few days early. He made those comments about the dancing and the hogsmeade just a few days before that was released. I am also not convinced we have definitive proof that they will show Ron alone. It is still a possibility, one that i like, but a photo of Ron by a lake isn't enough.
    True decarus he might have got his copy of the blu-ray early. As for seeing Ron's journey I know that plenty of fans had similar same ideas and it seems likely that the film-makers would had least show some of it - he is a big character. Still Dream never gave any solid proof actually he kept holding back giving it then someone came along and said they had evidence he was fake and big surprise - he leaves!!!. And a while back he said he would post something in February and surprise, surprise just before the date comes he mysteriously vanishes.

It's suspicious to say the least.
    Didn't he say that the way Hedwig died would be interesting and wouldn't give it away? I don't think Hedwig diving in front of Harry to save him is all that interesting.
  • GodricGryffindorGodricGryffindor Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guys just wait for the movie, or at least the TRAILER!
    The trailer will just cause more questions though i can't wait to get one.
  • timelesstimeless Posts: 72
    I'd like to know when we can expect a trailer. I thought we might get one with Clash of the Titans but that looks like a no now.
    It still seems sort of early. Hopefully we will get a teaser sometime in the next couple of months.
    GOF was released in November and I think the teaser was released in May? So that could give us an idea. Although I'm not sure what films it could be attached to..
    edited March 2010
    [quote=TERRORz]The Harry and Hermione dance - Dream said it was just a few playful turns, we saw this in the Blu-Ray previes
    Dream said Sanpe would give a start-of-term feast - later we heard Rickman had shot a scene with over 100 hogwarts extras
    Dream said we would see Ron's journey - in the ultimate editions there were shots of Ron standing at a lake by himself
    Dream said the trio would go to Hogsmede in part 1 - we saw this the in Blu-Ray preview[/quote]

As another poster mentioned who's to say he didn't get a copy of the Blu-Ray early? There was a short 5 second preview that showed the trio running in Hogsmede before Dream came along as well. A lot of the stuff he predicted other fans had similar ideas as well and some of it was just common sense. Who knows he might actually be legit but he could also be fake. We won't really know until more information about the film is released.

However the script leak does cause a bit of suspicion. Dream stated that a fight in the reeds was in the script but here it appears not to be (and this script is from a legit source). Also Dream said Greyback will attack Bill during the 7 Potters, however both the script and Heyman say he is scarred before then. Also he mentioned that Harry is very quiet after the 7 Potters and there is some talk about Hedwig but once again this doesn't seem to be the case.