Welcome to Harry Potter Forum! Below you will find many interesting threads and discussions. Enjoy.

"Star Wars Sequel Trilogy" Official Thread

Comments

• chesterchester Posts: 4,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope there will be a female villain in the next trilogy. Someone like Ventress.
    imageimageimage
  • Lord StaffordLord Stafford Posts: 27,352 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RIP, Richard LeParmentier.

Lord Stafford.
  • yonythemoonyyonythemoony Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RIP
    edited April 2013
    Disney wants to release a star wars movie every summer beginning in 2015:
    "More from Disney’s CinemaCon panel today in Las Vegas, Nevada: The mouse house intends to release a standalone Star Wars film in between Episodes VII, VIII, and IX."
    imageimageimage
  • Samch92Samch92 Posts: 6,398 mod
    chester said:

"More from Disney’s CinemaCon panel today in Las Vegas, Nevada: The mouse house intends to release a standalone Star Wars film in between Episodes VII, VIII, and IX."

I would't mind :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Darth LedgerDarth Ledger Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @chester

Is that really Hermione in the middle? And if so, what movie?

"If you make yourself more than just a man... If you devote yourself to an ideal... You become something else entirely- A Legend."

edited April 2013
    @Darth Ledger WHAT?!?! YOU'RE JOKING RIGHT! ITS BLING RING! :O

http://harrypotterforum.com/discussion/10618/emma-to-star-in-bling-ring#latest

There's more awesome picture in this thread!
  • SoulxxBondSoulxxBond Posts: 2,079 ✭✭✭✭
    Lol Darth, you're waaay behind the times. :))
  • NickNick Posts: 20,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lmao =))
    Samch92 said:

chester said:

I would't mind :)
    Me neither. I'm glad that they want to make several films instead of just a trilogy. It makes come true what Lucas said, about having a new generation of filmmakers doing Star Wars. From the look from the new trilogy it's like they want to bring the same people to it (Kasdan, Williams, Mark, Carrie, Harrison).
  • Darth LedgerDarth Ledger Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Omg!!!!!

Where can I watch this??
    "If you make yourself more than just a man... If you devote yourself to an ideal... You become something else entirely- A Legend."

Omg!!!!!

Where can I watch this??

In June my friend :D but go watch the trailer. And if you want to see more sexy pics of Emma go to the bling ring thread :P
  • UniversHarryPotter.cUniversHarryPotter.c Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭✭
    Disney promises new Star Wars film every year from 2015

http://www.totalfilm.com/news/disney-promises-new-star-wars-film-every-year-from-2015
    imageimage
    The years are looking good for Star Wars and its fans.

Lord Stafford.
  • nick_hansennick_hansen Posts: 2,305 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's cool to hear

JJ Abrams has only signed on for the 7th for now right? Do you think he'll definitely do 8 and 9 too?
    Nothing has been confirmed, and it won't be for a while.

P.S 300TH COMMENT!!

Lord Stafford.
    edited April 2013
    THIS VIDEO MADE ME LMAO :D

Harrison Ford Won't Answer Star Wars Questions
    Yes, watched that earlier. Harrison Ford is a legend, and I can't wait to see him portray Han Solo again! :D

Lord Stafford.
    imageimageimage
    edited April 2013
    Imagine Disney does that haha :P

Pretty cool Fan-Made Posters

imageimageimageimageimageimage
    J.J. Abrams

"Michael Giacchino is an incredible composer, who I was lucky enough to begin working with on Alias. He's truly one of the most influential members of our crew, and I think this score, he really outdid himself. Again, for Star Wars, it's very early days, but I believe that, going forward, John Williams will be doing that film, because he was there long before I was."

Lord Stafford.
    I wonder if the star wars story will be as secretive as all his other projects.
    They'll try and keep it secret, but this is Star Wars, not just any project.

Lord Stafford.
    true that :))
    Can you imagine the coverage they'll get for pictures of Harrison, Mark and Carrie on set?

Lord Stafford.
    that's going to be insane.
    I don't know what it will be, but it will have the media going crazy.

Lord Stafford.
    Im getting excited even though its like what 2 years away from being released?
    Well, some people thought the day 2 years away would never happen. What you're feeling is perfectly natural, and everything is looking to be great. We have Abrams, Williams, Ford, Hamill, Fisher, all onboard, along with how many other people returning. Don't forget Michael Arndt, who seems to be the perfect choice for writer.

Lord Stafford.
    The thing is, it looks much more like fan service to the fans from the original films, than Star Wars for a new generation of filmmakers.
    I completely agree I really wish we knew what the story was.
    awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    If Williams couldn't come back for Harry Potter, then I don't think he does for Star Wars.
    If Abrams, the director of the film, says he will, then I think he will, Yony.

Lord Stafford.
    Not only that, but if the greatest composer of all time says he wants to return, there's another thing to consider. We have both sides saying he will, now.

Lord Stafford.

Lord Stafford.
    Producer and Bad Robot co-founder Bryan Burk has revealed that Star Wars: Episode VII will begin filming in early 2014.

"We're progressing on a schedule to hopefully begin next year, or the beginning of next year, and the location is still kind of floating around in the air all depending on script and a whole bunch of other issues," Burk told Collider. "As I just said, everything is kind of a free-flowing thing, and when we feel like the story level on this script and everything is really coming together and schedules are all working and pieces line up, we prowl ahead, and Star Wars will be no different."

If that schedule holds true, Episode VII will be on track for its intended Summer 2015 release.
    PRESS RELEASE: STAR WARS EPISODE VII To Be Shot In The UK

Lucasfilm announced today that production of Star Wars: Episode VII will take place in the United Kingdom. All of the six previous live-action Star Wars movies have included UK production in such famed studios as Elstree, Shepperton, Leavesden, Ealing and Pinewood Studios.

"We've devoted serious time and attention to revisiting the origins of Star Wars as inspiration for our process on the new movie, and I'm thrilled that returning to the UK for production and utilizing the incredible talent there can be a part of that," said Kathleen Kennedy, President of Lucasfilm. "Speaking from my own longstanding connection to the UK with films like Raiders of the Lost Ark, Empire of the Sun and recently War Horse, it's very exciting to be heading back."

Earlier this year, representatives from Lucasfilm met with the Chancellor of the Exchequer, George Osborne, in London to establish an agreement to produce Star Wars in the U.K. "I am delighted that Star Wars is coming back to Britain. Today's announcement that the next Star Wars film will be shot and produced in the UK is great news for fans and our creative industries," Osborne said today.

Star Wars: Episode VII will be directed by J.J. Abrams from a screenplay by Michael Arndt and is scheduled for a 2015 release.

Lord Stafford.
    Happy Birthday, George Lucas!

Lord Stafford.
    J.J. Abrams Takes Audience Suggestions for Star Wars

Lord Stafford.
  • silverarrowgriffinsilverarrowgriffin Posts: 3,226 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Read about that earlier. Supposedly either a lead role, or as the bad guy. :)

Lord Stafford.
    Disney Announces New 'Star Wars Rebels' Animated Series

http://moviesblog.mtv.com/2013/05/20/star-wars-rebels-animated-series/
    They should have given the clone wars a proper ending though.
    imageimageimage
    chester said:

They should have given the clone wars a proper ending though.

@Chester

Dave Filoni hes still going to release some episodes they already film surrounding the Order 66 and even he release two clips if you didn't see them

He talk at the beginning about whats going on with Clone Wars and at 2:15 he show the clip

and here's another one

edited May 2013
    I know but they should have extended the last season so the show could have ended like a normal show or it should have been given a shortened final season. Not just releasing stuff on the internet...that's not the way to finish a show.
    imageimageimage
  • KranenKranen Posts: 4,768 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So Supanova (the convention that I go to every June) posted this onto Facebook earlier today:
    Supanova is as possibly as proud as its ever been to introduce absolute pop culture royalty to its Supanova 2013 tour of Sydney and Perth, the incomparable Carrie 'Princess Leia' Fisher from the original Star Wars Trilogy and the newly announced Star Wars: Episode VII!

And let's not forget the Blues Brothers either!

Share if you care!

:P So now that's Fred and George from Harry Potter, Eomer and Gil Galad from Lord of the Rings, Kili, Ori and Nori from The Hobbit AND Princess Leia that I'll be seeing next month!