Welcome to Harry Potter Forum! Below you will find many interesting threads and discussions. Enjoy.

Joss Whedon endorses Mitt Romney

Darth LedgerDarth Ledger Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭✭✭
Discuss
"If you make yourself more than just a man... If you devote yourself to an ideal... You become something else entirely- A Legend."

Comments

• Martin1Martin1 Posts: 7,844 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought it was serious, then I saw...

• RichardRichard Posts: 48,700 mod
    omg...
  • Darth LedgerDarth Ledger Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh shit I just saw it on twitter and thought it was serious lol
    "If you make yourself more than just a man... If you devote yourself to an ideal... You become something else entirely- A Legend."

• phoenix1phoenix1 Posts: 2,293 mod
    OMG I love that man :x !! Maybe Buffy can become a Zomny slayer on the side :D
    photo niffler3b.jpg
  • RustyBonesRustyBones Posts: 470 ✭✭✭
    Well one things for sure, if there is a Zombie Apocalypse, all those boats, horses and bayonets won't be such a bad idea.

• PumpkinjuicePumpkinjuice Posts: 2,317 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whedon has finally redeemed himself after The Avengers and The Cabin in the Wood
  • NickNick Posts: 20,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    redeemed himself after the avengers and cabin in the woods? what are you talking about Whedon is a cinematic god he can do no wrong.
  • Darth LedgerDarth Ledger Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭✭✭

Whedon has finally redeemed himself after The Avengers and The Cabin in the Wood

...... Both of which were great, critically acclaimed films?

• NickNick Posts: 20,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    exactly but he has never needed to reedeem himself in the first place
    edited October 2012
    In my eyes he did as The Avengers was mediocre and boring at times (read: the terribly long climax) and the Cabin in the Woods was reproduced garbage.
    The best thing about the latter was the force field because it was reminiscent of Deathly Hallows, but that only goes to show how little original it was.
  • PhineasPhineas Posts: 1,982 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Because Deathly Hallows thought of forcefields first.
    imageimage
    Of course not. I thought it resembled it a bit visually. Not that I think it was a rip-off, but as you just pointed out forcefields is not something new -- just like everything else in the movie. It was all executed without an ounce of originality and suspense. However, I loved that forcefield nonetheless.