Welcome to Harry Potter Forum! Below you will find many interesting threads and discussions. Enjoy.

'Once Upon A Time' - Official Thread

Comments

• KranenKranen Posts: 4,768 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And first look at Ariel & Eric:

Wow, that premiere. I hope the whole season stays that strong and doesn't start to suffer like the second half of Season 2 did! I seriously felt that it was back to Season 1 standards.
    edited October 2013
    New Wonderland Trailer. Pretty sure that it's for the first half of the season.

• TheDragonKhanTheDragonKhan Posts: 61
    cant get over doctor's weird voice what the hell is WONDRALAND? lol! :)
  • TheDragonKhanTheDragonKhan Posts: 61
    just saw wonder land pilot it was so awesome it sucked
  • NickNick Posts: 20,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rocker Marilyn Manson is joining the cast of Once Aupon a time in November WTF :-O
    Just his voice for the shadow.
    oh thank god.
  • SoulxxBondSoulxxBond Posts: 2,079 ✭✭✭✭

Thrilled to welcome @WhoopiGoldberg to the @WonderlandOUAT family! #honored

— Adam Horowitz (@AdamHorowitzLA) October 23, 2013

Oh my goodness yes!
    Holy hell what an ending for a winter finale!!! That was amazing! Love the direction they are going.

I am not surprised about the ending though, this is LOST's fantastic writers!
  • IsaiahIsaiah Posts: 3,342 mod
    NO OUAT TILL MARCH WTF!
    LoyalWeasley18 - POTTERMORE EARLY MEMBER -CRIMSONICE199-
    Photobucket

Photobucket
  • PhineasPhineas Posts: 1,982 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've just begun watching season two. I liked the first season a lot, but the confrontations between Emma and Regina concerning Henry were more repetitive than the angst in Supernatural. But I love how different the first season is already, after only two episodes.
    imageimage
  • Samch92Samch92 Posts: 6,398 mod
    edited December 2013
    wow that was amazing and emotional..it could have been a serie finale untill the last minute if they didnt add that
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • IsaiahIsaiah Posts: 3,342 mod
    THANK YOU SAM! I kept saying the same thing
    LoyalWeasley18 - POTTERMORE EARLY MEMBER -CRIMSONICE199-
    Photobucket

Photobucket
    Oh my god. I was away all week and only just got to watch it.

Absolutely amazing. I have no idea how on earth they'll top that when the show does eventually wrap up. Throughout the whole seconf part of the episode I was in tears.

I can't believe that they actually killed Rumple. I'd say that he wasn't actually dead and that they wouldn't kill a regular but they have already proven that they'd do that with Graham. And there's the fact that Robert Carlyle hasn't been spotted filming since this episode.

It upsets me that we now have to wait until March. Here's the promo by the way for anyone that hasn't seen it. I'm really confused because there's Storybrooke scenes in it - yet the curse was supposed to have destroyed Storybrooke.

And here's some BTS pics of the Wicked Witch of the West:

so thats who we have to deal with now :O but her green make up look a bit weird
    she looks hilarious :))
    Green make-up makes anyone look pretty bad... Mila Kunis looked HORRIBLE as The Wicked Witch in OZ: Great and Powerful.

She doesn't look too bad when she's not painted. Here's a picture of her filming at Fort Langley Community Hall (Storybrooke Town Hall) 2 weeks ago:

What's her name?
    In real life? Rebecca Mader.
    Yes thanks :)
    she looks really young like too young to be the wicked with of the west.
    @Kranen did you watch OUAT Wonderland? what did you think of it?
    I do. I like it but I think that OuaT is better.

Wonderland is likely to be axed because of the ratings (it hit a new all time low last week with just a 0.8 in demos). That disappointments me because it's still a really good show in my opinion.

I'm looking forward to seeing Cora in episode 11 (They announced the other week that Barbara Hershey will be back).
    I'm also looking forward to seeing Alice and Cyrus in Storybrooke as they were both spotted filming there last week.
    Yes I also like the show. Like how it ended last week.
  • chesterchester Posts: 4,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would be surprised if there will be another spinoff. OUAT's ratings are declining fast and OUATIW bombed.
    imageimageimage
    One of the regulars (Emma, Snow, Charming, Henry, Regina, Hook, Belle or Neal) will be dead by the end of the season.

http://tvline.com/2014/01/20/once-upon-a-time-death-season-3-spoiler-who-dies/#!1/emmadeath/
    I call Neal.
    imageimage
  • chesterchester Posts: 4,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kill Henry. Kill Henry. Kill Henry. Kill Henry. Kill Henry. Kill Henry...
    imageimageimage
    Hook or Neal
    MASSIVE SPOILER.

Rumple is alive and being controlled by the Wicked Witch with his dagger.

"Wicked is coming"? Does that mean that the Wicked Witch will be based on Wicked, rather than Oz canon? If so, that's pretty awesome.
    imageimage
    Nah, it's just the tagline that they're using to let people know that the Wicked Witch is coming. They're making it their own version, she'll have a new name and everything.
    Oh my god.

Looking good. Wondering if Regina ends up being Dorothy...
    imageimage
    Excellent episode! What a way to return! Nice way adding in Ginny Goodwin's pregnancy there.

However, there was one small flaw. Neal's apartment, after a year of being empty, was still around with all of his belongings as if it had been paid for, with no explanation (yet). That was odd.

Overall, very good episode.
    Witch Hunt was a really good episode. I very much like the Wicked Witch's characterization, and I like the connection she has with Regina, though it has me wondering what kind of fate she's got coming, and how Dorothy will fit in to everything. The last scene was pretty great too, nice little twist that everyone knew was coming, but still very exciting.
    imageimage
    Tonight's episode was soooo sad.

I was a Swanfire shipper so I'm just going to go cry myself to sleep now :(
    So is Neal the regular that was meant to die, that I totally called? I've got an inkling that all is not as it seems in this arc. He may be dead, but as we've learned from Rumple, death is cheap, and Zelena seems to be one big walking red (well, green) herring.
    imageimage
    No one really stays dead on a supernatural/magic show :P
    edited March 2014
    So many feels watching the episode last night. RIP Neal :(

Also, Adam Horowitz, one of the writers and producer of the show, was doing a Q&A before the show on Twitter, and I asked if we'd see more Red in the show, since her actor has another show. He said "More Red coming!" :D
    If this happen it will be the most amazing thing :O
    After being very on the fence for the direction this arc has been going, this episode has been one of the better episodes, and I really enjoyed it. I didn't like that Dorothy's involvement was so minimal and insignificant. In fact, it negated the whole story of The Wizard of Oz, and I feel like it was just a wasted opportunity, because I really felt like Dorothy would be Zelena's undoing. However, while the foreshadowing for Regina's death by house, with her being Zelena's sister and all, is seemingly wasted even further, I'm very much enjoying her new characterisation as a hero. But who knows, perhaps she will die soon after all. Zelena's not finished yet, and hopefully her silly little 'changing time so mummy will love me the best' thing is done, and she'll actually directly hurt the cast; her being shunned yet again in favour of Dorothy, and being thwarted by everyone in the end might spark off some sort of cool factor, because she hasn't got that anymore. Everything started out looking like it'd be such a good idea, and it all just keeps taking the wrong turns. I really hope the two part finale makes up for it.
    imageimage
    And Resurrection got approved for Season 2, which follows OUAT, so I watched it. It was very good, so I am quite happy!