Home General
Welcome to Harry Potter Forum! Below you will find many interesting threads and discussions. Enjoy.

Happy Birthday, JK Rowling! The Memory Thread.

Lord StaffordLord Stafford Posts: 27,353 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2012 in General
The Memory Thread.

Not just a birthday thread; I created this for you to share your memories. I'd like to hear from you.

Had it not been for that four hour train delay, we wouldn't be here. We wouldn't be talking with each other, on the best Harry Potter forum. We wouldn't have made some of the friends that we have made, and we wouldn't have laughed and cried over the genius that is Harry Potter. She poured her heart and soul into this story. And, for that, I give her my heart.

Put simply; Jo Rowling is a literacy genius. If it wasn't for her, I probably wouldn't have been as into reading as I am.

Happy Birthday, Jo!

Lord Stafford.

Comments

• Potter35Potter35 Posts: 1,117 ✭✭✭✭
    Happy Birthday Jo. You have no idea you mean a lot to me, to each of us. Why are we here? We are here because of you. Because of the magic your spreading uptill now.Woman, You surely are the best. You yourself seem like a graduate from Hogwarts because I could never even think of a thing like Hogwarts,Hogsmeade,Patronus etc. You have a magical mind. I can write a book praising you. But no. I would have to write series to praise you because It can not be done in a single book. We all love you and Thank you for being born,I would say. Thank you for writing Harry Potter.I would rather die than living my teens without you and Harry Potter. THANK YOU ROLLING AND A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU. I WISH YOU LIVE A HUNDRED YEARS. LIKE REALLY!

P.S:-Nice thread James.