Home Movies
Welcome to Harry Potter Forum! Below you will find many interesting threads and discussions. Enjoy.

My Newest Harry Potter prop :)

RyGuyRyGuy Posts: 7,837 mod
edited July 2012 in Movies
Now that brings the total to two Lockhart books :D Break with a Banshee and now Year with the Yeti, and also a random chocolate frog from HBP :) I may have found a copy of Magical Me as well I'm going to check out. Also, Imma post a new item that should be here in a week and a half...wait till you see it...its one of the screen used Death Eater masks worn by Lucius in GOF :) I'll post that when it arrives. Anyways heres the new prop :)

3d8b522e, Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

image

Comments

  • aaronaaron Posts: 20,950 mod
    Absolutely stunning. Keep on collecting man, this is shaping up to be a collection of unsurpassed quality. :)
    imageimageimage
  • RyGuyRyGuy Posts: 7,837 mod
    aaron said:

    Absolutely stunning. Keep on collecting man, this is shaping up to be a collection of unsurpassed quality. :)

    I hope it all looks awesome :D I'm sending the money for Draco's robes from HBP in a week or two. I got it screen matched to two tiny holes in the dressing so its legit :D I'm so stoked...but now I must find a mannequin hahaha
    image
  • Wolf_PotterWolf_Potter Posts: 3,644 ✭✭✭✭
    Damn Ryan I love your collection! :) keep on collecting stuff! :D
  • RyGuyRyGuy Posts: 7,837 mod

    Damn Ryan I love your collection! :) keep on collecting stuff! :D

    Thanks buddy! :D I hope one day to open up a Potter museum :P lmao
    image
  • LizLiz Posts: 2,309 ✭✭✭✭
    Amazing! I love it! Although I make jokes your collection is truly amazing <3
    image
  • Where did you get it? c: If you don't mind me asking.
  • RichardRichard Posts: 48,713 mod
    Ry are you secretly a millionaire? :P
  • oh. Sorry. I was lazy. LMAO

    And I know Ry's secret. ;))
  • aaronaaron Posts: 20,950 mod
    The Lucius Death Eater masks he's getting soon were also used on real film production...so I guess you could say they have Jason Isaacs' skin cells on 'em! Pretty cool, eh?
    imageimageimage
  • NickNick Posts: 20,653 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol. thats awesome.
  • RyGuyRyGuy Posts: 7,837 mod
    Yessss haha it is real :) I have been conversing with prop dealers for the past few months to get my hands on some real awesome pieces. I'm getting paper trails with each and stories so I know that these are all legit. Right now I am talking to a guy to get Lucius Malfoy's OOTP Death Eater Mask. There were only two made and its legit from the studio. I also bought Draco's robes from HBP and am waiting on them to get here. They had to ship them via freight since they shipped it flat hahaha :P
    image
  • NickNick Posts: 20,653 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ry where do you store all these collectibles you have?
  • RyGuyRyGuy Posts: 7,837 mod
    Nick said:

    @ry where do you store all these collectibles you have?

    The regular ones, in boxes for now. The high dollar ones I now have in a fireproof safe :3
    image
  • NickNick Posts: 20,653 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • dobby83dobby83 Posts: 422 ✭✭✭
    RyGuy said:

    aaron said:

    Absolutely stunning. Keep on collecting man, this is shaping up to be a collection of unsurpassed quality. :)

    I hope it all looks awesome :D I'm sending the money for Draco's robes from HBP in a week or two. I got it screen matched to two tiny holes in the dressing so its legit :D I'm so stoked...but now I must find a mannequin hahaha
    OMG!! Are you really getting the authentic, screen-used Slytherin robe?? HOW??

    image
    image



  • RyGuyRyGuy Posts: 7,837 mod
    dobby83 said:

    RyGuy said:

    aaron said:

    Absolutely stunning. Keep on collecting man, this is shaping up to be a collection of unsurpassed quality. :)

    I hope it all looks awesome :D I'm sending the money for Draco's robes from HBP in a week or two. I got it screen matched to two tiny holes in the dressing so its legit :D I'm so stoked...but now I must find a mannequin hahaha
    OMG!! Are you really getting the authentic, screen-used Slytherin robe?? HOW??

    haha I am!! It even has blood spots left from the Bathroom scene in HBP :3

    I cannot reveal my sources, but they come authenticated, and this robe comes with a paper trail so its 100% Legit :D haha I pay an arm and a leg for these things, but it is a wise investment :D
    image
  • dobby83dobby83 Posts: 422 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    RyGuy said:

    dobby83 said:

    RyGuy said:

    aaron said:

    Absolutely stunning. Keep on collecting man, this is shaping up to be a collection of unsurpassed quality. :)

    I hope it all looks awesome :D I'm sending the money for Draco's robes from HBP in a week or two. I got it screen matched to two tiny holes in the dressing so its legit :D I'm so stoked...but now I must find a mannequin hahaha
    OMG!! Are you really getting the authentic, screen-used Slytherin robe?? HOW??

    haha I am!! It even has blood spots left from the Bathroom scene in HBP :3

    I cannot reveal my sources, but they come authenticated, and this robe comes with a paper trail so its 100% Legit :D haha I pay an arm and a leg for these things, but it is a wise investment :D
    OMG OMG OMG! LOL You´re awesome man! I´ve been craving the original Gryffindor robe for years now. I bought one from WWoHP, but they weren´t THAT screen-accurate! I have the replica tie(Noble Collection), sweater(Lochaven), and a tea stained shirt so it looks just like the ones in the films! :) So I NEED an accurate Gryffindor robe to complete the uniform. I´m going to have one made for me with the right fabric and colors, using the same pattern as the WWoHP one, which is just like the ones in the films(despite the poor quality fabric and bad colors :P)..but I still can´t figure out what the fabric of the robes is..I think it´s worsted wool..Do you know if it´s that material?? I mean of the real, movie robes

    image
    image



  • RyGuyRyGuy Posts: 7,837 mod
    dobby83 said:

    RyGuy said:

    dobby83 said:

    RyGuy said:

    aaron said:

    Absolutely stunning. Keep on collecting man, this is shaping up to be a collection of unsurpassed quality. :)

    I hope it all looks awesome :D I'm sending the money for Draco's robes from HBP in a week or two. I got it screen matched to two tiny holes in the dressing so its legit :D I'm so stoked...but now I must find a mannequin hahaha
    OMG!! Are you really getting the authentic, screen-used Slytherin robe?? HOW??

    haha I am!! It even has blood spots left from the Bathroom scene in HBP :3

    I cannot reveal my sources, but they come authenticated, and this robe comes with a paper trail so its 100% Legit :D haha I pay an arm and a leg for these things, but it is a wise investment :D
    OMG OMG OMG! LOL You´re awesome man! I´ve been craving the original Gryffindor robe for years now. I bought one from WWoHP, but they weren´t THAT screen-accurate! I have the replica tie(Noble Collection), sweater(Lochaven), and a tea stained shirt so it looks just like the ones in the films! :) So I NEED an accurate Gryffindor robe to complete the uniform. I´m going to have one made for me with the right fabric and colors, using the same pattern as the WWoHP one, which is just like the ones in the films(despite the poor quality fabric and bad colors :P)..but I still can´t figure out what the fabric of the robes is..I think it´s worsted wool..Do you know if it´s that material?? I mean of the real, movie robes

    That is great! :D I have no idea, but I will take some close up shots out of all of them, the materials and the texture, thickness, etc for you as soon as it gets here! :D It won't be a Gryffindor but I think they are all the same haha :P
    image
  • mattStrelowmattStrelow Posts: 3,183 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's absolutely amazing!
    image

  • dobby83dobby83 Posts: 422 ✭✭✭
    RyGuy said:

    dobby83 said:

    RyGuy said:

    dobby83 said:

    RyGuy said:

    aaron said:

    Absolutely stunning. Keep on collecting man, this is shaping up to be a collection of unsurpassed quality. :)

    I hope it all looks awesome :D I'm sending the money for Draco's robes from HBP in a week or two. I got it screen matched to two tiny holes in the dressing so its legit :D I'm so stoked...but now I must find a mannequin hahaha
    OMG!! Are you really getting the authentic, screen-used Slytherin robe?? HOW??

    haha I am!! It even has blood spots left from the Bathroom scene in HBP :3

    I cannot reveal my sources, but they come authenticated, and this robe comes with a paper trail so its 100% Legit :D haha I pay an arm and a leg for these things, but it is a wise investment :D
    OMG OMG OMG! LOL You´re awesome man! I´ve been craving the original Gryffindor robe for years now. I bought one from WWoHP, but they weren´t THAT screen-accurate! I have the replica tie(Noble Collection), sweater(Lochaven), and a tea stained shirt so it looks just like the ones in the films! :) So I NEED an accurate Gryffindor robe to complete the uniform. I´m going to have one made for me with the right fabric and colors, using the same pattern as the WWoHP one, which is just like the ones in the films(despite the poor quality fabric and bad colors :P)..but I still can´t figure out what the fabric of the robes is..I think it´s worsted wool..Do you know if it´s that material?? I mean of the real, movie robes

    That is great! :D I have no idea, but I will take some close up shots out of all of them, the materials and the texture, thickness, etc for you as soon as it gets here! :D It won't be a Gryffindor but I think they are all the same haha :P
    Thanks! That would be great!! :) any idea on when it will arrive?
    image
    image



  • RyGuyRyGuy Posts: 7,837 mod
    dobby83 said:

    RyGuy said:

    dobby83 said:

    RyGuy said:

    dobby83 said:

    RyGuy said:

    aaron said:

    Absolutely stunning. Keep on collecting man, this is shaping up to be a collection of unsurpassed quality. :)

    I hope it all looks awesome :D I'm sending the money for Draco's robes from HBP in a week or two. I got it screen matched to two tiny holes in the dressing so its legit :D I'm so stoked...but now I must find a mannequin hahaha
    OMG!! Are you really getting the authentic, screen-used Slytherin robe?? HOW??

    haha I am!! It even has blood spots left from the Bathroom scene in HBP :3

    I cannot reveal my sources, but they come authenticated, and this robe comes with a paper trail so its 100% Legit :D haha I pay an arm and a leg for these things, but it is a wise investment :D
    OMG OMG OMG! LOL You´re awesome man! I´ve been craving the original Gryffindor robe for years now. I bought one from WWoHP, but they weren´t THAT screen-accurate! I have the replica tie(Noble Collection), sweater(Lochaven), and a tea stained shirt so it looks just like the ones in the films! :) So I NEED an accurate Gryffindor robe to complete the uniform. I´m going to have one made for me with the right fabric and colors, using the same pattern as the WWoHP one, which is just like the ones in the films(despite the poor quality fabric and bad colors :P)..but I still can´t figure out what the fabric of the robes is..I think it´s worsted wool..Do you know if it´s that material?? I mean of the real, movie robes

    That is great! :D I have no idea, but I will take some close up shots out of all of them, the materials and the texture, thickness, etc for you as soon as it gets here! :D It won't be a Gryffindor but I think they are all the same haha :P
    Thanks! That would be great!! :) any idea on when it will arrive?
    It should be around early September :3 I'm waiting on a possible other costume to arrive :3
    image
  • AshAsh Posts: 6,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • RyGuyRyGuy Posts: 7,837 mod
    Ash said:

    Fake, sry :(

    Lies. Lol
    image
Sign In or Register to comment.