Home General
Welcome to Harry Potter Forum! Below you will find many interesting threads and discussions. Enjoy.

If Nolan HAD to make a fourth batman how would you like it to be done? ****MAY CONTAIN TDKR SPOILERS

RichardRichard Posts: 48,713 mod
edited July 2012 in General
Spoiler?

At the top of my head I would love to see the riddler for another one if it was made. I would love an opening where we see the statue of batman (similair to one of the statue of liberty) in the middle of the sea and riddler's henchman arrive and tag itup with a bunch of question marks and makes a speech for the world to see.

How would your prologue be?

Comments

• mattStrelowmattStrelow Posts: 3,183 ✭✭✭✭✭
    An Arkham Asylum film adaptation

• XDMorsmordreXDXDMorsmordreXD Posts: 6,730 ✭✭✭✭✭
    First, a montage of news stations reporting what happened at the end of The Dark Knight Rises, and the months after.
    Then, maybe Blake discovering everything in the Bat Cave, and training.
    After that, Bruce in Italy watching the news, and watching a report about a supposed Batman sighting. It catches his attention for some reason.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Mysterious thing time.
  • PhineasPhineas Posts: 1,982 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would like the Riddler if he was done similarly to that magnificent fucker Jim Moriarty, instead of the dickhead he normally is.
    imageimage
  • Martin1Martin1 Posts: 7,849 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wouldn't want one, but if there HAD to be another I'd want the Penguin.

The Riddler is a bit joker-esque and the Penguin can be stripped of all his comic relief joking shit from the 80s Batman or whatever it was and make him a evil business man. Fits in Nolan's mafia-political drama he attempted to incoperate into his trilogy.
    I always found the Penguin to be a bit of a joke, much like the Riddler. Even in Arkham City I didn't care for him, despite his significant role. But yeah, like you said, you can twist him however you want. For Penguin I'd probably cast Kevin Spacey, because he can be terrifying.
    imageimage
    Phineas said:

I always found the Penguin to be a bit of a joke, much like the Riddler. Even in Arkham City I didn't care for him, despite his significant role. But yeah, like you said, you can twist him however you want. For Penguin I'd probably cast Kevin Spacey, because he can be terrifying.

I'd cast Phillip Seymour Hoffman. He can be intimidating, he's a fantastic actor, and he looks more like the Penguin.
    Mysterious thing time.
    Everyone wants Phillip Seymour Hoffman. I like to be different. :P
    imageimage
    Loki said:

well i mean he was great oppsite dicaprio in titanic :)

Uh...who are you talking about?
    Mysterious thing time.
  • aaronaaron Posts: 20,950 mod
    Alberto Falcone, the inmates of Arkham and the Holiday Killer. It would be a drastic step down from the scale of TDKR though. A much more intimate picture.
    imageimageimage