Home General
Welcome to Harry Potter Forum! Below you will find many interesting threads and discussions. Enjoy.

Rate the last song you have heard

Potter35Potter35 Posts: 1,117 ✭✭✭✭
edited July 2012 in General
The title must have given you a complete idea about my discussion.
I listened to Wish you were here by Cody Simpson Feat Becky g. The song according to me was very fine. But It surely did not make me listen to it again. I rate it 6.99/10. So now it is your turn.
Also,I know there is already a Music thread but people do no rate there. Have fun guys.

Comments

• Potter35Potter35 Posts: 1,117 ✭✭✭✭
    7 views,no comments. Uh! ^.^
    This thread is so pissed off. No ones commented. Don't tell me you dint listen to a song.
  • echomagic650echomagic650 Posts: 175 ✭✭
    Erm, okay, I'll comment. The last song I listened to was 'Wizard Love' by Meekakitty feat. heyhihello. I really like it, I've listened to it like a million times since it came out and I have pictures from it on my walls in my room, so I rate it a 10/10.
    "That wand's more trouble than it's worth," said Harry. "And quite honestly," he turned away from the painted portraits, thinking now only of the four-poster bed lying waiting for him in Gryffindor Tower, and wondering whether Kreacher might bring him a sandwich there, "I've had enough trouble for a lifetime."
    -Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, page 749

"Whether you come back by page, or by the big screen, Hogwarts will always be there to welcome you home” - J.K. Rowling
    Cool. Thank you. Someone finally commented. I did not listen to the song, But If you rate it 10 on 10 I shall listen to it this evening after opening my fast.