Home General
Welcome to Harry Potter Forum! Below you will find many interesting threads and discussions. Enjoy.

Which Hallow Would You Choose?

XDMorsmordreXDXDMorsmordreXD Posts: 6,730 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2012 in General
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Mysterious thing time.

Which Hallow Would You Choose? 17 votes

Cloak of Invisibility
76%
TubbyToastchesteraaronSarahElizabeth![Deleted User]JasonXDMorsmordreXDyonythemoonyPumpkinjuicePhineasgrable424nick_hansenechomagic650 13 votes
Resurrection Stone
0%
Elder Wand
17%
RichardTheDoctorJordy 3 votes
None
5%
Nick 1 vote

Comments

• echomagic650echomagic650 Posts: 175 ✭✭
    Cloak of Invisibility
    Cloak hands down. As Harry said, the wand is more trouble than it's worth, and the stone would just cause me torture until I killed myself, much like it did to Cadmus Peverell. So yeah, invisibility cloak all the way.
    "That wand's more trouble than it's worth," said Harry. "And quite honestly," he turned away from the painted portraits, thinking now only of the four-poster bed lying waiting for him in Gryffindor Tower, and wondering whether Kreacher might bring him a sandwich there, "I've had enough trouble for a lifetime."
    -Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, page 749

"Whether you come back by page, or by the big screen, Hogwarts will always be there to welcome you home” - J.K. Rowling
  • XDMorsmordreXDXDMorsmordreXD Posts: 6,730 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cloak of Invisibility
    I'd go with this as well. Having the ability to be rendered invisible is just amazing, especially when you're going through a rough time.
    Mysterious thing time.
  • PhineasPhineas Posts: 1,982 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cloak of Invisibility
    Yeah, the cloak. The point of the fairy tale is that it's the most moral choice. :3
    imageimage
    Cloak of Invisibility
    Phineas said:

Yeah, the cloak. The point of the fairy tale is that it's the most moral choice. :3

Even if it wasn't the most moral choice, I would probably still choose it because it's just the one that makes the most sense, don't you think? Even without being morally superior.

"That wand's more trouble than it's worth," said Harry. "And quite honestly," he turned away from the painted portraits, thinking now only of the four-poster bed lying waiting for him in Gryffindor Tower, and wondering whether Kreacher might bring him a sandwich there, "I've had enough trouble for a lifetime."

"Whether you come back by page, or by the big screen, Hogwarts will always be there to welcome you home” - J.K. Rowling
  • RichardRichard Posts: 48,713 mod
    Elder Wand
    The wand! What is a wizard without his wand?
  • nick_hansennick_hansen Posts: 2,305 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cloak of Invisibility
    Cloak for me too. It's the one I would love to posses the most out of the 3 and make most use for.
  • NickNick Posts: 20,653 ✭✭✭✭✭
    None
    NONE!!! this is the only way to go
    Cloak of Invisibility
    Nick said:

NONE!!! this is the only way to go

Why wouldn't you want a Deathly Hallow?

• XDMorsmordreXDXDMorsmordreXD Posts: 6,730 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cloak of Invisibility
    Richard said:

The wand! What is a wizard without his wand?

True, but you could get a regular wand. :P
    Mysterious thing time.
  • RichardRichard Posts: 48,713 mod
    Elder Wand
    Lol but if only those three items were the only things available in the entire world Id choose the wand.
    Cloak of Invisibility
    Since I'm a muggle, I'd still choose the cloak, because anyone can use the cloak, but only a wizard can use a wand. You're obviously more magical than me. :)

• Potter35Potter35 Posts: 1,117 ✭✭✭✭
    So confused. I want to chose wand but cloak is also what I would like. Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. I choose WAND. What else do I want If I can do anything with it?
  • aaronaaron Posts: 20,950 mod
    Cloak of Invisibility
    The Hallows book made it pretty clear that the Cloak is really the only useful and worthy Hallow.
    imageimageimage
    aaron said:

The Hallows book made it pretty clear that the Cloak is really the only useful and worthy Hallow.

Death can't find you. That's all. :p
  • NickNick Posts: 20,653 ✭✭✭✭✭
    None
    well dumbledore never had any problem with the wand. its probably the only reason he beat voldermort in order of the phoenix.
  • SarahElizabeth!SarahElizabeth! Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭
    Cloak of Invisibility
    Potter35 said:

aaron said:

Death can't find you. That's all. :p
    No. It is also the only non-destructive Hallow.
    Photobucket
    Yeah that too.