Home General
Welcome to Harry Potter Forum! Below you will find many interesting threads and discussions. Enjoy.

The Killing(2011)

JoshieJoshie Posts: 4,762 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2012 in General
Anyone watch this amazing show? Season 2 is about to start, (on April 1st.)
I wanted to start a thread before the Season 2 Premiere.
Post edited by Joshie on

Comments

• JoshieJoshie Posts: 4,762 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The season 2 premiere was great, 2 hour premiere, takes place exactly where the S1 finale left off. Now Rosie's killer is still out there, and the show becomes more thrilling, but that kind of changed in S2E2, nothing really happened but that's basically what happened in some episodes in S1, the new episode of the Killing last night was good, but nothing happened, and now after Holder fucks some lady he goes crazy shit and seems like he wants to just be hit by a car, hit with demise from what he did.
  • NickNick Posts: 20,653 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i have never watched this show before., but maybe ill start.
  • NumberEightNumberEight Posts: 1,574 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    What began as a routine investigation turned into a dark and brooding tale about the investigative technique that cops employ. Politics becomes involved in a gripping tale of possible corruption. then the finale came and we learn that the cops were idiots and the writers pulled shit out of their ass to turn the show into an irredeemable mess. Remember: cops check gas levels and mileage at the last minute and have no problem looking like fools. The show is terrible. Do not watch.
    Pottermore username: DustBlade76

So Crucify the ego, before it's far too late, to leave behind this place so negative and blind and cynical. And you will come to find that we are all one mind, capable of all that's imagined and all conceivable.
    OHHHH SHIT!

Season 2 finale next sunday! HOLY SHIT, Jamie is the killer, no fucking doubts, and by the way...I'm the only one excited about these episodes..
    WTF

omg best episode of season 2 definitely.

I CANT BELIEVE THE AUNT FUCKING DID IT WTF, oh my god terry such a bitch fucking new case for season 3? Lol this is sad I'm the only one commenting on this thread!

its like having a conversastion with yourself LMAO.
    its like having a conversastion with yourself LMAO.
    exactly lmao
  • GredWeasleyGredWeasley Posts: 236 ✭✭
    [spoiler] I still don't understand why she drove the car in the lake [spoiler]
    This is what a wasted moment looks like.
    I still don't understand why she drove the car in the lake [spoiler] FINALLY SOMEONE WHO WATCHES IT

[spoiler]She wanted Ames to be with her, I guess idk, she's a psycho