Welcome to Harry Potter Forum! Below you will find many interesting threads and discussions. Enjoy.

Tales of the Otori

vrajvraj Posts: 485
edited February 2012 in General
Has anyone read them? They are SO GOOD.

The first book (Across The Nightingale Floor) is being made into a movie.
Film rights were sold before the first book was published to Universal Studios for Kennedy/Marshall. David Henry Hwang was assigned as script writer and the script is now in development.
CAN'T WAIT.
UnicornFirbolt173
Photobucket

Comments

• Darth LedgerDarth Ledger Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What is it about?
    "If you make yourself more than just a man... If you devote yourself to an ideal... You become something else entirely- A Legend."

• vrajvraj Posts: 485
    The books follow a young warrior named Takeo in his struggles to avenge an adoptive father, escape the legacy of his biological father, and pursue the love of his life in the midst of an enormous power struggle involving dozens of clan lords and thousands of warriors.
    UnicornFirbolt173
    Photobucket
  • AratronAratron Posts: 279 ✭✭✭
    Not interested.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. - C. S. Lewis
    Sorry, Aratron.
    UnicornFirbolt173
    Photobucket
  • AratronAratron Posts: 279 ✭✭✭
    Sorry, Aratron.
    Well...now I feel like I was being rude and probably should of just not said anything.... :\ I'm definitely weird...
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. - C. S. Lewis
    Sorry, Aratron.
    Well...now I feel like I was being rude and probably should of just not said anything.... :\ I'm definitely weird...
    I definitely know that lol
    UnicornFirbolt173
    Photobucket