Home General
Welcome to Harry Potter Forum! Below you will find many interesting threads and discussions. Enjoy.

A questopn to lupinshowl

BuroiBuroi Posts: 83
edited November 2009 in General
lupinshowl why do u write so much (.) dots? no bad offence or anything but it's kinda annoying...

Comments

• ............................because I can...................................................................................................................................
  • keetkeet Posts: 600
    wheres everyone one!!!!!????
    Its like a ghost town.......
  • ..............I just moved.............still rearranging everything...........and getting familiar with my new place and city.............new school is awesome............just sucks cause its too late for me to get on the football team.............weather is gorgeous here too.................will be back up on the forum as soon as I get everything sorted out...............

glad to see that you're okay................and no more swine flu keet....................you're still my girl though right?....................
    Obviously im still your girl lupinshowl wouldnt have it any other way!
    yEAh am fully recovered now so can breath on people again haha!

Why did you move? do you miss your old place much?
  • ..........you can breath on me any day keet.............lol........my lil sister and I live with my older brother.........his job transfered him to Florida...........I do miss Philly already..........my friends and neighbors.............but I made some friends here............the school is great.......weather is awesome.........and I'm the new toy at school for the girls.............everything here is totally different from Philly.......feels like I'm in a new country.........
    Is philly..... Philladelphia!? (i dnt kno how 2 spell it!!!)
    Wow i wanna live in florida! What does your brother do? sorry im so nosey lol, how old r ur sibling?

I wish i was still at school!!!
  • ........Yeah, Philly is Philadelphia.........been there for 6 years...........awesome city too...........Florida seems cool.........I love it so far........my sister doesn't cause she misses her friends, she's only 12...........I'm easy to get along with so I make friends easily............my older brother is a environmental engineer, he's 29 and the coolest guy ever...............everyone thinks he's like 18 or 19 cause he looks so young............and also cause he's so cool and loves to have fun...........

If it weren't for my older brother taking care of us..........we would be traveling all over moving place to place with our parents..............right now I'd be in South Korea............
  • [quote=keet]I wish i was still at school!!![/quote]
    ............no school keet?.........graduated already?..............what you doing now?.............
    lol graduated? don't you do that in uni? i left school 5 years ago! im a beauty therapist! wooo get me lol.

What does your mum and dad do then? do u not miss them?

Your brother sounds fun, do u g on wiv ur sis aswell??
  • .........5 years ago?.......so you're 23 yrs old?.........Cool?..........I wish I was 25 and stay 25 for life............beauty therapist sounds awesome too...........I want to go to film school and get into production and directing...........done some fun stuff with my friends and love it...........my parents are missionaries........they're church planters..........I miss them at times.......but grew up without them around much......so I'm used to it......I understand what they do is important........they always apologize to me but I don't ever blame them for anything..........I understand........

My sister.......she always calls them..........she misses them the most.......my sis is cool too...........we're like best friends.......though I make fun of her alot........and she does the same to me.........we're always there for eachother.......I don't let any boys talk to her.......I drive them away all the time...............she's too young for boys.........and my brother and me are like best buds too...........
    Lol no im 21! we leave school at 16 here, it must be 18 where u r?
    Does that mean they build churches? the places where u pray?
    Will you see them again at xmas?

[quote=lupinshowl]I don't let any boys talk to her.......I drive them away all the time...............she's too young for boys.....[/quote]

Lol your the protective older brother?
    It's good tht you all get on, does you sis go to the same school?
  • xeraphxeraph Posts: 102
    Florida eh? Well, welcome to Florida lupinshowl! I'm in Florida too, I've lived in the Tampa Bay area for years, now I live in the Orlando metro area. Philly was nice, I visited there this summer, loved it there. And your brother and I are about the same age too. And no offense to you, but I would have never guessed your parents to be missionaries. Mainly cause how you first introduced yourself on this forum, but you're okay lupinshowl, seem to be a good guy. Enjoy Florida and if you ever get a chance to hit up Miami, take it. I love Miami, everyone there is like all fit and staying in shape is the trend there, and beaches are nice, and the nightlife when you hit 21 is great.

And also, yay! keet is okay now! No more swine flu! Good to hear you made it through!
  • wow xeraph , so lupin and u r in the same country ..
    that must be cool , i wish i know sum1 in this forum that lives in my place
    .. haha , it's really hard to fall in love wid sum1 in this forum that is miles away ! lol!
    i'm getting dramatic ! anyway, i hope lupin will love there and that you two can hang out !
    Thanks Xeraph!!! Fully recovered :)

Ah so miami is excactly like you imagine it! Do people go by on roller blades aswell?
    Whereabouts are you hp_addict?

If i won the lottery id move to america!!
  • hahah im in america too and i visit florida like ALL THE TIME! i love florida. i love florida =]
  • RosieRosie Posts: 205
    America would be freaking incredible; college and all that junk.... if TV has any truth to it... I think that America would be one of the sweetest places to live!
    i wanna go to florida :( have you been to the theme park there?
  • rabastanrabastan Posts: 403
    hi people. long time no reading you..
    and yeah it's like a ghost town!
    i've been really bad, let's say..
    i'd love to go to florida to someday too!
    but only in movies i'll see it i guess.
    hope evreyone's doing well
    AURORGHOST65

"No story lives unless someone wants to listen. The stories we love best do lives in us forever.
    So whether you come back by page or by big screen, Hogwarts will always be there to welcome you home" -J.K Rowling.
  • ive been to the theme parks loads of times. they are amazing. and yes, not to be boasting, but the united states is pretty great
  • er .. i'm from philippines
    Is that in america?

I'm from..... england..
  • hahah the phillipines is like near asia
    Not in america then?
    Where are you from Sectum?
  • xeraphxeraph Posts: 102
    [quote=keet]Do people go by on roller blades aswell?[/quote]
    Yes they do, plus alot of people are tanning out on the beach. In front of the Hotels you see like Lambos,Ferrari's, Porsche's, and exotic cars and stuff. Miami is awesome. And all the theme parks in Florida are great too, there's alot to do here in Florida. But I do miss the Mountains at times, so I go to Georgia alot too, its right above Florida so not that far of a drive.

America is great, but China is amazing, went there last year. Beijing, Shanghai, Hong Kong, Tianjin, Taipei a whole bunch other places I cannot spell, but it was an eye opener. Talk about jaw dropping experience, China is beautiful. I didn't want to come back home.
  • [quote=keet][/quote]

im from the united states
  • yer . it's not in america
  • hey everybody! i'm from england! originally i was from essex but then i moved to the midlands. i hate it here but you cant always get what you want.i miss my friends and family but i get by!