Home Movies
Welcome to Harry Potter Forum! Below you will find many interesting threads and discussions. Enjoy.

Why the hell on earth the members of the Order of the Phoenix don´t use their powers?!!!??!

JoJo Posts: 24
edited October 2009 in Movies
In the movie six, when the Death Eaters burn all the field around Ron's house and the members of the Order are trying to pass with magic, why don´t they just fly with that kind of smoke/light like they did on the Ministry of Magic in the movie five?

Comments

• ..............seriously.............I don't know cause the director didn't know either..................they just wanted to blow something up to get everyone interested and awake from the lack of action in the movie.................

............Lupin, Tonks, and Mr Weasley was there and they are pretty tough guys and seem to know alot of magic................not to mention Fred and George are brilliant and would not let anyone just fly in destroy their home........................they would've been the first to go after Bella and Greyback for destroying their home......................

plus..............no one used the aquamenti charm?...............intead they watched the house burn.............and they could just use reparo............and tada!..........house back to normal again.......................
  • lupinshowllupinshowl Posts: 369
    edited October 2009
    and instead of running back to house while it was being burned down..........................I would've apparated there.................
  • JoJo Posts: 24
    That´s what i´m talking about! They are so powerfull but they don't use their powers!!!!
    It's so frustrating... and desapointing!
  • I know..............the were so cool and tough in Order of the Phoenix.............but in that burrow scene.............looked like complete wusses!......
    Do you people remember when the members of the order went to the ministry? With all that kind of light around them?
    Where is all that power now?!
    [quote=lupinshowl]the were so cool and tough in Order of the Phoenix[/quote]
    You are totally right! they WERE cool!
  • ..............though I found the movie entertaining...................I say that the director and the producer left too much out...............wtf?.........the movie would've done alot better if they would've at least threw in some more scenes from the book instead of...................well.............doing what they did......................fu%king up the story............
    Yeah! There were lots of important memories that they didn´t put on the movie!
  • keetkeet Posts: 600
    [quote=lupinshowl]no one used the aquamenti charm[/quote]

Ive got a feeling that wouldn't have worked! I imagine it being a really powerfull fire, one thats hard to stop
  • xeraphxeraph Posts: 102
  • yay...............keets back.................well..............that fire didn't look very powerful at all.......................plus they're wizards..........rebuilding wouldn't be that tough for them...................
  • [quote=xeraph]it felt like Dumbledore didn't help Harry out much with the explaining of Voldemort's past and the horcruxes.[/quote]
    True there...............but it was funny when Dumbledore asked Harry about his extra time he spends with Hermoine...............hehehe.........I bet Dumbledore was thinkin the same thing I was...............but I won't say it outta respect for everyone here...............told ya'll Harry was gettin stuff offered to him and Dumbledore knows it..................they even have the subway station coffee shop scene in Half Blood Prince movie to prove that I was right..............Harry gettin it offered to him everywhere.............even by muggles.....................